[Swazoo] strange behavior when saving a method

[Swazoo] strange behavior when saving a method

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

I experienced some strange behavior with Swazoo when saving changes to a
method from GemTools.

adding "self error: 'something wrong happened!'" in #answerTo: doesn't
seem to work. In fact, changing anything there doesn't work at all,
Swazoo will just serve like if I didn't change the method.

Is there some kind of sync to perform to get it work? I'm sure I'm
missing something basic, I'm still learning and trying to understand
GemStone/S.

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://www.nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [Swazoo] strange behavior when saving a method

Nicolas Petton
Please just ignore my previous email, I found the error. As usual, the
bug was between the keyboard and the chair.

Cheers,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Petton