Switching between the Helios IDE and the actual page

Switching between the Helios IDE and the actual page

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

is there a way to switch back and forth between the Helios IDE and the page view?

I've just switched to Helios from the old IDE and I'm a bit lost, and I find myself having to close all tabs and open them again... I doubt you guys are working this way :P

Thanks!

Bernat.

--
Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Switching between the Helios IDE and the actual page

Nicolas Petton
Hi!

Did you try using
    amber.loadHelios()

in your page?

You can also popup helios in a separate window with
    amber.popupHelios()

Cheers,
Nico