Symbol>>#asSelector missing.

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

I was working through the new docs (which are helpful) and the
ProfStef demo on the amber-lang.net site.

In lesson 23 you move to the next lesson by do-ing:

ProfStef perform: #next

but an error is raised because #asSelector is missing in the Symbol
class.

Also I know there's a wiki on github with more examples/tutorials but
you might mention/link to that at the end of the "A first application"
section so people know about it.

Thanks for making this
Paul

Re: Symbol>>#asSelector missing.