Syntax colouring in Glamouros script presentation

Syntax colouring in Glamouros script presentation

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

Is it possible to have colouring in PharoMethod presenter.

When I use it from my method presenter in the DrGeoScrpitBrowser it is
not colouring.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Syntax colouring in Glamouros script presentation

Andrei Chis
Hi,

By default the GLMPharoMethodPresentation should do syntax highlighting. You just need to set the class in whose context syntax highlighting will be done using  #smalltalkClass:. If this doesn't work some code of how to reproduce the problem would help.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:10 PM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to have colouring in PharoMethod presenter.

When I use it from my method presenter in the DrGeoScrpitBrowser it is
not colouring.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Syntax colouring in Glamouros script presentation

HilaireFernandes
Thanks, worked !