System Browser questions

Sophie424
I have one SystemBrowser in my image which shows nested class categories in
the left pane (based on common prefix), but when I do the normal
    Open/system browser
I don't get that feature. Is there something special I should do?

Also, how do I (conveniently) get a browser on a single category, or a
single class, without wasting all that screen space on columns I don't need?

Thanks

Re: System Browser questions

Tom Phoenix
On Jan 2, 2008 4:35 PM, itsme213 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have one SystemBrowser in my image which shows nested class
> categories in the left pane (based on common prefix), but when I do
> the normal
>     Open/system browser
> I don't get that feature. Is there something special I should do?

It sounds as if you want to choose a different default browser. Click
on the window-menu icon (next to the window's close box) and the menu
should include a choice to let you choose the default system browser.

Good luck with it!

--Tom Phoenix

Re: System Browser questions

David Röthlisberger
itsme213 schrieb:
> I have one SystemBrowser in my image which shows nested class categories in
> the left pane (based on common prefix), but when I do the normal
>     Open/system browser
> I don't get that feature. Is there something special I should do?

Which image do you use? In the newest version of Damien's dev- or web-image this
should be fixed.

Otherwise, you can get the fix by downloading the newest version of the
OB-Enhancement package from Colin's Monticello repository at
http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/.
You can then change the default browser to "OBPackageBrowserAdaptor" which is the one
with the nested class categories in the left pane.
Open -> System Browser should then open this browser by default.

David