System folder - changing order of tiles?

Ted

System folder - changing order of tiles?

Ted
I'm not sure how to reproduce it, but I'm convinced that the order of
the tiles in the system folder changes. Coming back up into the main
folder from the Additional Tools folder, the 'User preferences' is on
the top row (5th from left) and I'm convinced it was at the bottom row
before (maybe sorted by name?). Try changing from tiles to icons and
back to tiles. Not the most important thing, but ...

Ted

Re: System folder - changing order of tiles?

Sean Malloy-11
It does. If you go to "Additional Tools", and then click the back arrow, the
icons will be reversed? I think they're reversed anyway.