System package

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

in the image we have one Monticello package in the image that should
not be there: System (EstebanLorenzano.7). The working copy should be
removed in the next update.

-- Pavel

Re: System package

Pavel Krivanek-3
(MCWorkingCopy forPackage: (MCPackage named: 'System')) unregister

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Pavel Krivanek
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the image we have one Monticello package in the image that should
> not be there: System (EstebanLorenzano.7). The working copy should be
> removed in the next update.
>
> -- Pavel

Re: System package

Stéphane Ducasse