SystemDictionary and SmalltalkImage problem

SystemDictionary and SmalltalkImage problem

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks. I took a clean PharoCore-1.1-11268-UNSTABLE   and I did a system update to 11276.

I don't know why but it seems I have a  lot of duplicated methods between those two classes. I don't know exactly all these changes that has been done last days in those classes.
But, take for example the category "shrinking" of both classes (SystemDictionary and SmalltalkImage) and you will notice both have the same methods implemented the same way.

Maybe there was a problem with MC or system update ?

Thanks

Mariano

Re: SystemDictionary and SmalltalkImage problem

Stéphane Ducasse
No this is normal
the duplication should be removed
the migration from SystemDictionary to SmalltalkImage is not finished yet

Stef