SystemDictionary has one corrupted entry in 1.1 core 11284 image

SystemDictionary has one corrupted entry in 1.1 core 11284 image

Martin McClure-2
Applying the 11281-11284 updates seems to leave exactly one entry in the
SystemDictionary in the wrong place (too high by one) in the array.
Which entry depends on the image. In the downloadable 11284 image it's
#MCPTest.

I haven't been able to determine how this happens, but executing:

   Smalltalk globals rehash

seems to clean it up.

Regards,

-Martin

Re: SystemDictionary has one corrupted entry in 1.1 core 11284 image

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks we were looking for it.

Stef