SystemVersion 1.1 Part 2

Michael Roberts-2

I have uploaded to PharoInbox an upgrade for SystemVersion so that the
various images can be better aware of their version state.  After the
upgrade

SystemVersion current
  type --> #PharoCore
  major --> 1
  minor --> 1
  suffix --> ALPHA

Then the Pharo build script needs
  SystemVersion current type: #Pharo

I didn't want to make it too complicated. It is also backwards
compatible with the old API until the deprecation is thought through.
The idea of doing this is to make automated image building and testing
a little easier.

thanks,
Mike

Re: SystemVersion 1.1 Part 2

Marcus Denker-3
Hmm... I got a strange error when trying to merge that.

On Dec 13, 2009, at 10:25 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> I have uploaded to PharoInbox an upgrade for SystemVersion so that the
> various images can be better aware of their version state.  After the
> upgrade
>
> SystemVersion current
>  type --> #PharoCore
>  major --> 1
>  minor --> 1
>  suffix --> ALPHA
>
> Then the Pharo build script needs
>  SystemVersion current type: #Pharo
>
> I didn't want to make it too complicated. It is also backwards
> compatible with the old API until the deprecation is thought through.
> The idea of doing this is to make automated image building and testing
> a little easier.
>
> thanks,
> Mike

Re: SystemVersion 1.1 Part 2

Michael Roberts-2
Hi Marcus, sorry can you try again please

Mike