T-shirts on ESUG

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

Who from our community will be present on ESUG? Everyone present gets an
Aida t-shirt with a new logo!

Please respond ASAP with your size (S,L,XL,XXL etc)!

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: T-shirts on ESUG

giorgiof
Janko,

Like usual, is August, and I, most probably, will not be there, . (Esug is always on a bad time frame). But keep one somewhere for me. (L).

This can be a good excuse to get in touch around a table ...

ciao

Giorgio