TGen for DS 4.01

Udo Schneider
Does anybody has an TGen Port for DS 4.01? I just found a version for DS
2.01. And this version causes some problems.

Thanks,

Udo

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Ingo Blank-3
Udo,

Where did you find TGen for Dolphin ?
I'm very interested.
What are the problems ?

Ingo

"Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[hidden email]...
> Does anybody has an TGen Port for DS 4.01? I just found a version for DS
> 2.01. And this version causes some problems.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Udo

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Udo Schneider
Ingo,

the version for DS 2.1 can be found at
http://www.object-arts.com/ThirdPartyDownloads2.htm.

This version has some problems. The easiest part are references to non
existing class (LargePositiveInteger). It starts to get interesting on the GUI
side. References in STB Streams to View>>enable: (DS4 uses View>>enable or
View>>disable) are the easiest thing here.

I just found out that there was a port to DS 3.x. Does anybody now where I can
find it?

Udo

Ingo Blank wrote:

> Udo,
>
> Where did you find TGen for Dolphin ?
> I'm very interested.
> What are the problems ?
>
> Ingo
>
> "Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:[hidden email]...
> > Does anybody has an TGen Port for DS 4.01? I just found a version for DS
> > 2.01. And this version causes some problems.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Udo

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Andy Bower
Udo,

> the version for DS 2.1 can be found at
> http://www.object-arts.com/ThirdPartyDownloads2.htm.
>
> This version has some problems. The easiest part are references to non
> existing class (LargePositiveInteger). It starts to get interesting on the
GUI
> side. References in STB Streams to View>>enable: (DS4 uses View>>enable or
> View>>disable) are the easiest thing here.
>
> I just found out that there was a port to DS 3.x. Does anybody now where I
can
> find it?

You can find the Tgen port for 3.0 at:

http://www.object.arts.dial.pipex.com/Lib/Downloads/3.0/ThirdParty/Tgen.zip

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com
---
Are you trying too hard?
http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
---

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Udo Schneider
Andy,

thank you very much. Works perfectly. I'm just updating the GUI to DS4.

Thanks,

Udo

Andy Bower wrote:

> Udo,
>
> > the version for DS 2.1 can be found at
> > http://www.object-arts.com/ThirdPartyDownloads2.htm.
> >
> > This version has some problems. The easiest part are references to non
> > existing class (LargePositiveInteger). It starts to get interesting on the
> GUI
> > side. References in STB Streams to View>>enable: (DS4 uses View>>enable or
> > View>>disable) are the easiest thing here.
> >
> > I just found out that there was a port to DS 3.x. Does anybody now where I
> can
> > find it?
>
> You can find the Tgen port for 3.0 at:
>
> http://www.object.arts.dial.pipex.com/Lib/Downloads/3.0/ThirdParty/Tgen.zip
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> http://www.object-arts.com
> ---
> Are you trying too hard?
> http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
> ---

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Ingo Blank-3
"Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[hidden email]...
> Andy,
>
> thank you very much. Works perfectly. I'm just updating the GUI to DS4.

Udo,

is there a possibility, that your updated version does a hyperjump?
Or has all the same work to be done here in parallel universe?

Ingo

> Thanks,
>
> Udo
>
> Andy Bower wrote:
>
> > Udo,
> >
> > > the version for DS 2.1 can be found at
> > > http://www.object-arts.com/ThirdPartyDownloads2.htm.
> > >
> > > This version has some problems. The easiest part are references to non
> > > existing class (LargePositiveInteger). It starts to get interesting on
the
> > GUI
> > > side. References in STB Streams to View>>enable: (DS4 uses
View>>enable or
> > > View>>disable) are the easiest thing here.
> > >
> > > I just found out that there was a port to DS 3.x. Does anybody now
where I
> > can
> > > find it?
> >
> > You can find the Tgen port for 3.0 at:

http://www.object.arts.dial.pipex.com/Lib/Downloads/3.0/ThirdParty/Tgen.zip

> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Andy Bower
> > Dolphin Support
> > http://www.object-arts.com
> > ---
> > Are you trying too hard?
> > http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
> > ---

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Andy Bower
Folks,

Why not check these files into the UIUC Smalltalk archive. It's about time
we had some Dolphin stuff in there.

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com
---
Are you trying too hard?
http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
---

"Ingo Blank" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:3b459d8c$0$19528$[hidden email]...

> "Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:[hidden email]...
> > Andy,
> >
> > thank you very much. Works perfectly. I'm just updating the GUI to DS4.
> >
> Udo,
>
> is there a possibility, that your updated version does a hyperjump?
> Or has all the same work to be done here in parallel universe?
>
> Ingo
>
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Udo
> >
> > Andy Bower wrote:
> >
> > > Udo,

on

> the
> > > GUI
> View>>enable or

> where I
> > > can
> > >
> > > You can find the Tgen port for 3.0 at:

http://www.object.arts.dial.pipex.com/Lib/Downloads/3.0/ThirdParty/Tgen.zip

> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > Andy Bower
> > > Dolphin Support
> > > http://www.object-arts.com
> > > ---
> > > Are you trying too hard?
> > > http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
> > > ---

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Udo Schneider
Ingo,

I think doing the hyperjump might be easier ;-).

I'll publish it when I'm done.

Udo

PS: If somebody is interested in an non-100% version I can upload it somewhere.

Ingo Blank wrote:

> "Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:[hidden email]...
> > Andy,
> >
> > thank you very much. Works perfectly. I'm just updating the GUI to DS4.
> >
> Udo,
>
> is there a possibility, that your updated version does a hyperjump?
> Or has all the same work to be done here in parallel universe?
>
> Ingo
>
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Udo
> >
> > Andy Bower wrote:
> >
> > > Udo,

> the
> > > GUI
> View>>enable or

> where I
> > > can
> > >
> > > You can find the Tgen port for 3.0 at:
> > >

> http://www.object.arts.dial.pipex.com/Lib/Downloads/3.0/ThirdParty/Tgen.zip
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > Andy Bower
> > > Dolphin Support
> > > http://www.object-arts.com
> > > ---
> > > Are you trying too hard?
> > > http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
> > > ---

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Udo Schneider
Andy,

good Idea. I'll put it to the UUIC Smalltalk Archive when I'm done.

Udo

Andy Bower wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Why not check these files into the UIUC Smalltalk archive. It's about time
> we had some Dolphin stuff in there.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> http://www.object-arts.com
> ---
> Are you trying too hard?
> http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
> ---
>
> "Ingo Blank" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:3b459d8c$0$19528$[hidden email]...
> >
> > "Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:[hidden email]...
> > > Andy,
> > >
> > > thank you very much. Works perfectly. I'm just updating the GUI to DS4.
> > >
> > Udo,
> >
> > is there a possibility, that your updated version does a hyperjump?
> > Or has all the same work to be done here in parallel universe?
> >
> > Ingo
> >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Udo

> non
> on
> > the
> > View>>enable or

> > where I

> http://www.object.arts.dial.pipex.com/Lib/Downloads/3.0/ThirdParty/Tgen.zip

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Udo Schneider
A working (as fas as I could test it) Version of TGen for DS 4 can be downloaded at
http://www.homeaddress.de/tgen_ds4.exe.

This version is just not completed yet but the core functionality is there.

Udo

Udo Schneider wrote:

> Ingo,
>
> I think doing the hyperjump might be easier ;-).
>
> I'll publish it when I'm done.
>
> Udo
>
> PS: If somebody is interested in an non-100% version I can upload it somewhere.
>
> Ingo Blank wrote:
>
> > "Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:[hidden email]...
> > > Andy,
> > >
> > > thank you very much. Works perfectly. I'm just updating the GUI to DS4.
> > >
> > Udo,
> >
> > is there a possibility, that your updated version does a hyperjump?
> > Or has all the same work to be done here in parallel universe?
> >
> > Ingo
> >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Udo

> > the
> > View>>enable or

> > where I

> > http://www.object.arts.dial.pipex.com/Lib/Downloads/3.0/ThirdParty/Tgen.zip

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Bob Jarvis
I downloaded your .EXE but it crashed on my machine.  Is there a
chance you could make the .ZIP file available?  Thanks.

Udo Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...
> A working (as fas as I could test it) Version of TGen for DS 4 can be downloaded at
> http://www.homeaddress.de/tgen_ds4.exe.
>
> This version is just not completed yet but the core functionality is there.

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Udo Schneider
Bob,

try http://www.homeaddress.de/tgen2.2.1.004_ds4.zip.

Udo

Bob Jarvis wrote:

> I downloaded your .EXE but it crashed on my machine.  Is there a
> chance you could make the .ZIP file available?  Thanks.
>
> Udo Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...
> > A working (as fas as I could test it) Version of TGen for DS 4 can be downloaded at
> > http://www.homeaddress.de/tgen_ds4.exe.
> >
> > This version is just not completed yet but the core functionality is there.

Re: TGen for DS 4.01

Bob Jarvis-2
Got it.  Vielen dank.
--