TOPLink Smalltalk

davidbuck
If anyone has ported or tried to port TOPLink Smalltalk to VW 7, can you please contact me?  I want to know what your experiences were.

Thanks
David Buck

Re: TOPLink Smalltalk

Davide Grandi
Il 24/02/2010 13.25, David Buck ha scritto:
> If anyone has ported or tried to port TOPLink Smalltalk to VW 7, can you please contact me?  I want to know what your experiences were.
>
> Thanks
> David Buck
> [hidden email]

Sorry to be late and off-topic ... I tried a light search on google
without any result, so ...
... are the Toplink (Smalltalk) sources available somewhere on the net ?

Best regards,

     Davide Grandi
--
Ing. Davide Grandi