TWM: Multiple World integration

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
From http://magaloma.blogspot.com/2011/06/multiple-worlds-for-twm.html:
> Here's a screencast that shows the progress. (My English seems a little less catastrophic than the previous screencast :)

Wow! Really nice work, and great screencast. Plus, your english was fine - except your pronunciation of my name, you butcher! ;-)

I was really surprised how much prgress you made. It looked great, and keybindings?! Nice!

Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [Pharo-users] TWM: Multiple World integration

laurent laffont

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:19 PM, DeNigris Sean <[hidden email]> wrote:
From http://magaloma.blogspot.com/2011/06/multiple-worlds-for-twm.html:
> Here's a screencast that shows the progress. (My English seems a little less catastrophic than the previous screencast :)

Wow! Really nice work, and great screencast. Plus, your english was fine - except your pronunciation of my name, you butcher! ;-)

arggg

I was really surprised how much prgress you made. It looked great, and keybindings?! Nice!

Indeed we've integrated multiple worlds in less than an hour and a couple of beers ...... I love Pharo :)

Laurent

Sean