Table View Question

1 message Options

Table View Question

Michael Gross-4

Hi,

       I am wondering if anyone has seen this issue or has any ideas. I am working in 7.10.

I have a bunch of search windows that are displaying two fields, just a Code and Description. They are defined as a table on the canvas.

They work fine but, the issue is when you "Select" a record from the search window. The table is "Shifting" slightly to the left.

If you select the Code …. NO "Shifting" occurs. If you shift the Description, the table "Shifts". These windows worked correctly in a much earlier VW version.

Thanks in Advance!

Mike