Tabular: XLSX import

123

Tabular: XLSX import

Yuriy Mironenko
Hello.
Some time ago I announced Tabular, some effort to make a tool for spreadsheets import/export.

This is short notice: Vincent Blondeau have added XLSX import functionality!
It's also mostly proof-of-concept now, but even at this stage it's quite usable.

Thanks, Vincent!

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Ben Coman
Cool.  I might have a use for this soon.
cheers -ben

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 2:58 AM, Юрий Мироненко <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello.
> Some time ago I announced Tabular, some effort to make a tool for
> spreadsheets import/export.
>
> This is short notice: Vincent Blondeau have added XLSX import functionality!
> It's also mostly proof-of-concept now, but even at this stage it's quite
> usable.
>
> Thanks, Vincent!

Thanks, Vincent!

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Yuriy Mironenko
I'm in active development/improvement of this importer just now.
So just be sure that you checked comments to the releases uploaded before actually using it.

Cool.  I might have a use for this soon.
cheers -ben

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 2:58 AM, Юрий Мироненко <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello.
> Some time ago I announced Tabular, some effort to make a tool for
> spreadsheets import/export.
>
> This is short notice: Vincent Blondeau have added XLSX import functionality!
> It's also mostly proof-of-concept now, but even at this stage it's quite
> usable.
>
> Thanks, Vincent!

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Blondeau Vincent

Hi,

To add a configuration in the catalog, first you should have a configuration for your project. You can create it with the versionner if needed.

Second, you have to add some methods adding meta-description to your project. The versionner do it for you: in the configuration list, select your project, do a right click and select add catalog methods.

It creates all the mandatory methods for the catalog. You now have to fill them (look at the class side of the configuration).

Finally, commit your configuration on your repo and on the MetaRepoForPharo30/40/50 depending where your project is working.

The link is here: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50

Once published, your project will be in the catalog in the image (Tools>catalog browser) and on the web http://catalog.pharo.org/.

Tell me if you need help to do it,

Cheers,

Vincent

It looks like I need some guidance to understand contemporary packaging/deployment/versioning system. I know it exists, but I don't know details. Can you kick me in the right direction? Maybe some link?

it would be sooo cool to have a configuration in the catalog…

Esteban

On 01 Aug 2015, at 20:58, Юрий Мироненко <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello.

Some time ago I announced Tabular, some effort to make a tool for spreadsheets import/export.

This is short notice: Vincent Blondeau have added XLSX import functionality!
It's also mostly proof-of-concept now, but even at this stage it's quite usable.

Thanks, Vincent!

Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité de Worldline ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Worldline liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Yuriy Mironenko
Thank you Vincent.
Some things is much clearer for me now.

It's shame on me that I lost all this Metacello progress, especially taking into account I was on the ESUG conference where it was presented. It was my only conference unfortunately.

I see that you already started this job: you added ConfigurationOfTabular. What I really want to do with this configuration: add dependencies to XMLParser and XMLWriter packages. Can you help with this, please?

[...]

Hannes Hirzel
What about
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/index.html

p. 163 depending on a project without Metacello description
p. 164, depending on a project with a Metacello configuration

In the mean time just a note that Tabular needs XMLParser and
XMLWriter packages on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html.

Some class comments are welcome as well   :-)

I understand that I can read Excel files and that you just started to
check out how to write them?

--Hannes

On 8/4/15, Юрий Мироненко <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you Vincent.
> Some things is much clearer for me now.
>
> *It's shame on me that I lost all this Metacello progress, especially
> taking into account I was on the ESUG conference where it was presented. It
> was my only conference unfortunately.*
>
> I see that you already started this job: you added ConfigurationOfTabular.
> What I really want to do with this configuration: add dependencies to
> XMLParser and XMLWriter packages. Can you help with this, please?

> <[hidden email]>
> :
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> To add a configuration in the catalog, first you should have a
>> configuration for your project. You can create it with the versionner if
>> needed.
>>

>> Second, you have to add some methods adding meta-description to your
>> project. The versionner do it for you: in the configuration list, select
>> your project, do a right click and select add catalog methods.
>>
>> It creates all the mandatory methods for the catalog. You now have to
>> fill
>> them (look at the class side of the configuration).
>>
>> Finally, commit your configuration on your repo and on the
>> MetaRepoForPharo30/40/50 depending where your project is working.
>>
>> The link is here: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50
>>

>> Once published, your project will be in the catalog in the image
>> (Tools>catalog browser) and on the web http://catalog.pharo.org/.
>>

>> Tell me if you need help to do it,
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Vincent

stepharo

Le 8/8/15 09:11, H. Hirzel a écrit :
> What about
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/index.html
>
> p. 163 depending on a project without Metacello description
> p. 164, depending on a project with a Metacello configuration
>
> In the mean time just a note that Tabular needs XMLParser and
> XMLWriter packages on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html.

are you implying that there is no expression of dependencies and
that in addition it depend on a different XML Parser/Writer than
pharoExtras ones?

Stef

> Some class comments are welcome as well   :-)
>
> I understand that I can read Excel files and that you just started to
> check out how to write them?
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 8/4/15, Юрий Мироненко <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thank you Vincent.
>> Some things is much clearer for me now.
>>
>> *It's shame on me that I lost all this Metacello progress, especially
>> taking into account I was on the ESUG conference where it was presented. It
>> was my only conference unfortunately.*
>>
>> I see that you already started this job: you added ConfigurationOfTabular.
>> What I really want to do with this configuration: add dependencies to
>> XMLParser and XMLWriter packages. Can you help with this, please?

>> <[hidden email]>
>> :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> To add a configuration in the catalog, first you should have a
>>> configuration for your project. You can create it with the versionner if
>>> needed.
>>>

>>> Second, you have to add some methods adding meta-description to your
>>> project. The versionner do it for you: in the configuration list, select
>>> your project, do a right click and select add catalog methods.
>>>
>>> It creates all the mandatory methods for the catalog. You now have to
>>> fill
>>> them (look at the class side of the configuration).
>>>
>>> Finally, commit your configuration on your repo and on the
>>> MetaRepoForPharo30/40/50 depending where your project is working.
>>>
>>> The link is here: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50
>>>

>>> Once published, your project will be in the catalog in the image
>>> (Tools>catalog browser) and on the web http://catalog.pharo.org/.
>>>

>>> Tell me if you need help to do it,
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Vincent

I understand that Юрий Мироненко asks how to construct his
ConfigurationOfTabular file

http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html

So I pointed him to the Pharo By Examples book 2 Chapter 9
Managing Projects with Metacello

The Tabular project needs a XMLWriter class. I assume the regular
pharoExtras is fine. I do not know.

I am just looking at the code to see how the reading and writing of
MSOffice files, Excel in this particular case,  is done so far.

For reading a TabularSAXParser is included in the package. Probably
not necessary.

I moved it out here
http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.26.mcz

Hannes

On 8/8/15, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 8/8/15 09:11, H. Hirzel a écrit :
>> What about
>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/index.html
>>
>> p. 163 depending on a project without Metacello description
>> p. 164, depending on a project with a Metacello configuration
>>
>> In the mean time just a note that Tabular needs XMLParser and
>> XMLWriter packages on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html.
>
> are you implying that there is no expression of dependencies and
> that in addition it depend on a different XML Parser/Writer than
> pharoExtras ones?
>
> Stef
>>
>> Some class comments are welcome as well   :-)
>>
>> I understand that I can read Excel files and that you just started to
>> check out how to write them?
>>
>> --Hannes
>>
>> On 8/4/15, Юрий Мироненко <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thank you Vincent.
>>> Some things is much clearer for me now.
>>>
>>> *It's shame on me that I lost all this Metacello progress, especially
>>> taking into account I was on the ESUG conference where it was presented.
>>> It
>>> was my only conference unfortunately.*
>>>
>>> I see that you already started this job: you added
>>> ConfigurationOfTabular.
>>> What I really want to do with this configuration: add dependencies to
>>> XMLParser and XMLWriter packages. Can you help with this, please?

>>> <[hidden email]>
>>> :

If I do

    ConfigurationOfXMLWriter load

then

    TabularExperimentalExport writeTestFile

is fine generating an Excel file.

  http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.27.mcz

I am currently exploring the code and trying to figure out how it works.

--Hannes

On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I understand that Юрий Мироненко asks how to construct his
> ConfigurationOfTabular file
>
> http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html
>
> So I pointed him to the Pharo By Examples book 2 Chapter 9
> Managing Projects with Metacello
>

> The Tabular project needs a XMLWriter class. I assume the regular
> pharoExtras is fine. I do not know.
>
> I am just looking at the code to see how the reading and writing of
> MSOffice files, Excel in this particular case,  is done so far.
>
> For reading a TabularSAXParser is included in the package. Probably
> not necessary.
>
> I moved it out here
> http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.26.mcz
>
> Hannes
>

> On 8/8/15, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Le 8/8/15 09:11, H. Hirzel a écrit :
>>> What about
>>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/index.html
>>>
>>> p. 163 depending on a project without Metacello description
>>> p. 164, depending on a project with a Metacello configuration
>>>
>>> In the mean time just a note that Tabular needs XMLParser and
>>> XMLWriter packages on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html.
>>
>> are you implying that there is no expression of dependencies and
>> that in addition it depend on a different XML Parser/Writer than
>> pharoExtras ones?
>>
>> Stef
>>>
>>> Some class comments are welcome as well   :-)
>>>
>>> I understand that I can read Excel files and that you just started to
>>> check out how to write them?
>>>
>>> --Hannes

Vincent Blondeau
Hi,

I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
I didn't add the dependencies before because I used Tabular with Moose, and Moose already loads these dependencies...

Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required dependencies.

By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know if there is a documentation but there is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0

It is a very fast tool to manage your projects!

If your are using at least Pharo 4.0, you can use the catalog browser to load the ConfigurationOfTabular directly.

Best,
Vincent

I am currently exploring the code and trying to figure out how it works.

--Hannes

On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I understand that Юрий Мироненко asks how to construct his
> ConfigurationOfTabular file
>
> http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html
>
> So I pointed him to the Pharo By Examples book 2 Chapter 9 Managing
> Projects with Metacello
>

> The Tabular project needs a XMLWriter class. I assume the regular
> pharoExtras is fine. I do not know.
>
> I am just looking at the code to see how the reading and writing of
> MSOffice files, Excel in this particular case,  is done so far.
>
> For reading a TabularSAXParser is included in the package. Probably
> not necessary.
>
> I moved it out here
> http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.26.mcz
>
> Hannes
>

> On 8/8/15, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Le 8/8/15 09:11, H. Hirzel a écrit :
>>> What about
>>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/index.html
>>>
>>> p. 163 depending on a project without Metacello description p. 164,
>>> depending on a project with a Metacello configuration
>>>
>>> In the mean time just a note that Tabular needs XMLParser and
>>> XMLWriter packages on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html.
>>
>> are you implying that there is no expression of dependencies and that
>> in addition it depend on a different XML Parser/Writer than
>> pharoExtras ones?
>>
>> Stef
>>>
>>> Some class comments are welcome as well   :-)
>>>
>>> I understand that I can read Excel files and that you just started
>>> to check out how to write them?
>>>
>>> --Hannes

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you. I am using Pharo 4.0.

I see that you implement a SAXparser.  Could you please elaborate a
bit why the one in the XML-Parser package does not do the job?

--Hannes

On 8/8/15, Vincent BLONDEAU <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
> I didn't add the dependencies before because I used Tabular with Moose, and
> Moose already loads these dependencies...
>
> Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required
> dependencies.
>
> By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know if
> there is a documentation but there is a video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0
>
> It is a very fast tool to manage your projects!
>
> If your are using at least Pharo 4.0, you can use the catalog browser to
> load the ConfigurationOfTabular directly.
>
> Best,
> Vincent

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Hannes Hirzel
Another small request:  Could you please comment the importer classes
which currently work. This is to distinguish them from those which are
there as place-holders for future extension. This makes it easier to
read you code.

--Hannes

On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you. I am using Pharo 4.0.
>
> I see that you implement a SAXparser.  Could you please elaborate a
> bit why the one in the XML-Parser package does not do the job?
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 8/8/15, Vincent BLONDEAU <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
>> I didn't add the dependencies before because I used Tabular with Moose,
>> and
>> Moose already loads these dependencies...
>>
>> Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required
>> dependencies.
>>
>> By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know
>> if
>> there is a documentation but there is a video:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0
>>
>> It is a very fast tool to manage your projects!
>>
>> If your are using at least Pharo 4.0, you can use the catalog browser to
>> load the ConfigurationOfTabular directly.
>>
>> Best,
>> Vincent

Tabular_Importers_Screenshot from 2015-08-08 10:40:21.png (17K) Download Attachment

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

stepharo

Le 8/8/15 11:45, Vincent BLONDEAU a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
> I didn't add the dependencies before because I used Tabular with Moose, and Moose already loads these dependencies...
>
> Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required dependencies.

Thanks vincent. Every project should list its dependencies :)

> By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know if there is a documentation but there is a video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0
>
> It is a very fast tool to manage your projects!
>
> If your are using at least Pharo 4.0, you can use the catalog browser to load the ConfigurationOfTabular directly.
>
> Best,
> Vincent

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Hannes Hirzel
The screenshot illustrates what I mean.
http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.30.mcz

I assume you have three classes to accommodate for FLAT ODT and HTML
import later.

Maybe there should only be two classes at the moment until the latter
will be realized.

What do you consider to be the public API of class XLSXImporter?

--Hannes

On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Another small request:  Could you please comment the importer classes
> which currently work. This is to distinguish them from those which are
> there as place-holders for future extension. This makes it easier to
> read you code.
>
> --Hanne
>
> On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thank you. I am using Pharo 4.0.
>>
>> I see that you implement a SAXparser.  Could you please elaborate a
>> bit why the one in the XML-Parser package does not do the job?
>>
>> --Hannes
>>
>> On 8/8/15, Vincent BLONDEAU <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
>>> I didn't add the dependencies before because I used Tabular with Moose,
>>> and
>>> Moose already loads these dependencies...
>>>
>>> Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required
>>> dependencies.
>>>
>>> By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know
>>> if
>>> there is a documentation but there is a video:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0
>>>
>>> It is a very fast tool to manage your projects!
>>>
>>> If your are using at least Pharo 4.0, you can use the catalog browser to
>>> load the ConfigurationOfTabular directly.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Vincent

Tabular_Import_Screenshot from 2015-08-08 11:28:16.png (63K) Download Attachment

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Hannes Hirzel
Found the public API:

XLSXImporter import: aReadStream

XLSXImporterTest>>
setUp
        | rstr |
        rstr := TabularResources testExcelSheet readStream.
        workbook := XLSXImporter import: rstr

And added it in the comment:

http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.32.mcz

On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The screenshot illustrates what I mean.
> http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.30.mcz
>
> I assume you have three classes to accommodate for FLAT ODT and HTML
> import later.
>
> Maybe there should only be two classes at the moment until the latter
> will be realized.
>
> What do you consider to be the public API of class XLSXImporter?
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Another small request:  Could you please comment the importer classes
>> which currently work. This is to distinguish them from those which are
>> there as place-holders for future extension. This makes it easier to
>> read you code.
>>
>> --Hanne
>>
>> On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thank you. I am using Pharo 4.0.
>>>
>>> I see that you implement a SAXparser.  Could you please elaborate a
>>> bit why the one in the XML-Parser package does not do the job?
>>>
>>> --Hannes

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Yuriy Mironenko
What about
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/index.html

p. 163 depending on a project without Metacello description
p. 164, depending on a project with a Metacello configuration

Thank you, Hannes, it's very useful.

are you implying that there is no expression of dependencies and that in addition it depend on a different XML Parser/Writer than pharoExtras ones?

No, Stef, it just means that I somehow missed all the Metacello progress.
Which is definitely a shame on me.

The Tabular project needs a XMLWriter class. I assume the regular
pharoExtras is fine. I do not know.

Yes, it is. I just have loaded one from catalog.

I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required dependencies.

It's very good and this is exactly what I have asked about - thank you very much!

By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know if there is a documentation but there is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0

Thank you for this video, too.
I definitely should upgrade my Pharo skills to contemporary situation - I stuck somewhere in 2.8 at pre-metacello times.

Found the public API:

XLSXImporter import: aReadStream

XLSXImporterTest>>
setUp
        | rstr |
        rstr := TabularResources testExcelSheet readStream.
        workbook := XLSXImporter import: rstr

And added it in the comment:

http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.32.mcz

On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The screenshot illustrates what I mean.
> http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular/Tabular-HannesHirzel.30.mcz
>
> I assume you have three classes to accommodate for FLAT ODT and HTML
> import later.
>
> Maybe there should only be two classes at the moment until the latter
> will be realized.
>
> What do you consider to be the public API of class XLSXImporter?
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Another small request:  Could you please comment the importer classes
>> which currently work. This is to distinguish them from those which are
>> there as place-holders for future extension. This makes it easier to
>> read you code.
>>
>> --Hanne
>>
>> On 8/8/15, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thank you. I am using Pharo 4.0.
>>>
>>> I see that you implement a SAXparser.  Could you please elaborate a
>>> bit why the one in the XML-Parser package does not do the job?
>>>
>>> --Hannes

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Yuriy Mironenko
I see that you implement a SAXparser.  Could you please elaborate a
bit why the one in the XML-Parser package does not do the job?

SAXParser from Tabular is a subclass of one from XML-Parser. It just make the job even easier - it handles "registered" elements so you can define methods like #sheet_start:, #sheet_end, #sheet_characters: (for <sheet> tag as an example) instead of "generic" #startElement:with:, #endElement: and #characters:

It makes the crafting of the XML parsers really easy and fluent.

By the way, this part is described in the comments to TabularSAXParser, unlike most of the other mechanics :)

I assume you have three classes to accommodate for FLAT ODT and HTML
import later.

Maybe there should only be two classes at the moment until the latter
will be realized.

Well, situation is: when Vincent started his job, he incorporates XLSX importer code deeply into Model. He also restructured the Model classes, so it becomes something like XLSXModel instead of "generic spreadsheets" model.

Adding this placeholder classes was an easy and intuitive way to prevent such a de-generalisation in future. If you see this classes, you will easy understand, for example, that "shared strings" should be resolved when you reading your XLSX into model. Just because "shared strings" is XLSX specific feature, HTML tables have no any shared strings :)

Thank you. I am using Pharo 4.0.

I see that you implement a SAXparser.  Could you please elaborate a
bit why the one in the XML-Parser package does not do the job?

--Hannes

On 8/8/15, Vincent BLONDEAU <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
> I didn't add the dependencies before because I used Tabular with Moose, and
> Moose already loads these dependencies...
>
> Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required
> dependencies.
>
> By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know if
> there is a documentation but there is a video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0
>
> It is a very fast tool to manage your projects!
>
> If your are using at least Pharo 4.0, you can use the catalog browser to
> load the ConfigurationOfTabular directly.
>
> Best,
> Vincent

Re: Tabular: XLSX import

Yuriy Mironenko
If your are using at least Pharo 4.0, you can use the catalog browser to load the ConfigurationOfTabular directly.

You have only publish it for MetaRepoForPharo50, so it didn't work for Pharo 4.
BUt, thanks to your explanations, I just have published in MetaRepoForPharo40 as well - works like charm!

123