Taking the bull by the horns - Was: Re: MD5 in pharo?

Taking the bull by the horns - Was: Re: MD5 in pharo?

EstebanLM
Ok... I packaged a cryptography stripped version with hashed methods
(MD5 and SHA1)...

I'm attaching the monticello package, but I really don't know what is
the license of Cryptography (squeaksource doesn't says anything about
that).
I hope it can be useful in order to integrate them to pharo.

Cheers,
Esteban

Hashing-EL.1.mcz (23K) Download Attachment

Re: Taking the bull by the horns - Was: Re: MD5 in pharo?

Adrian Lienhard
Thanks, Esteban

There is a SqueakMap project [1] and the two releases in there are
declares as MIT [2]. The last release points to the version
Cryptography-rww.5.mcz on SqueakSource. Probably, the implementation
of the classes you have been extracting was already in this version.
Could you check? Else we should ask Ron, who led the project, to
specify the license in the SqueakSource project.

Adrian

[1] http://map.squeak.org/package/79e97c64-9254-4115-82e8-c59036c7d661
[2] http://map.squeak.org/package/79e97c64-9254-4115-82e8-c59036c7d661/autoversion/2