Our objectives are:
- Maintenance, bug fixing, reviewing other collaborations, etc.
- Split Morphic into several packages that can be unloaded and loaded back
at will. The packages are Morphic, MorphicExtras, Etoys and some others.
- Help with Morphic support for ToolBuilder.
- Clean Morphic. Remove stuff from basic classes (especially Morph).
- Handle Etoys and other packages to people with specific interest in them.
About last month
We published new versions of the packages, including:
- Mantis-0504-CurvierMorph, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Resizing SystemWindows on any corner, fix by Juan Vuletich (jmv) and Robin
- Removal CDScreenShotMorph, indicated by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Mantis-3061-SnapPop, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Mantis-3075-MixedCurves, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Mantis-2589-ButtonTargets, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Mantis-2709-CurveBoundsTRFix, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Mantis-2496-Halos-Menus, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
Reviewed by Juan Vuletich (jmv)
About next month
Our plans for the short term (i.e. this month) are:
- Integrate collaborations from the community
- Look at suggestions and requests regarding Morphic
- Integrate what we find to be mature enough
- Enhance support for ToolBuilder
We are open to suggestions and code collaborations. We are specially
interested in code that:
- Optimizes performance
- Fixes bugs
- Simplifies the framework
- Adds new, needed functionality, without adding too much complexity