Team list moderation

Ken Causey-3
As of this moment this team's mailing list as 3771 messages held for
moderation.  Clearly no one is moderating this list.  Is that going to
change?

If not please set this list to automatically discard messages from
non-subscribers.  If you need assistance with that let me know.

Let me know when you have either have made the setting change or plan to
start moderating again and I will delete the current queue.  It's pretty
much impossible to use the web moderation tool with that many messages.

Ken

Re: Team list moderation

Lukas Renggli
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Ken Causey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As of this moment this team's mailing list as 3771 messages held for
> moderation.  Clearly no one is moderating this list.  Is that going to
> change?

I am checking every couple of months, but there is simply too much
spam coming right now. I suggest to simply discard messages from
non-subscribers.

> Let me know when you have either have made the setting change or plan to
> start moderating again and I will delete the current queue.  It's pretty
> much impossible to use the web moderation tool with that many messages.

Could you please do that for me? The browser keeps on spinning when
going to the admin view.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Team list moderation

stephane ducasse
lukas our experience with moderating is that rtendering the html may
break the browser.
I would suggest that you reject emails automatically mails of people
not in the list.
Don't try to moderate it will kill you.
We done that for ESUG and got killed.

Stef