TechTalk Feb18: Recording is online

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

The Video of yesterday's TechTalk is online!

Topic:  Contributing to Pharo 7, We Show:

- How to submit issue tracker entries to the Pharo Issue Tracker
- How to do a Pull Request if you want to do a fix or enhancment
- How to review and comment other peoples fixes.

Recoding Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7XrFjnbyw

The slides are minimal but contain all links:

- SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/pharotechtalk-contributing-to-pharo
- PDF: http://files.pharo.org/media/techtalk/2018-TechTalk-Contribute.pdf

The TechTalk has been added to the archvie, too:

        https://pharo.org/TechTalk

Next Talks 2018:

        March 29: Report 2017 Pharo Consortium and Association.
        April 12: Pillar.
        May 17: TBA.
        June 14 TBA.

You can subscribe and download calendar entries here: https://association.pharo.org/events

Re: TechTalk Feb18: Recording is online

Marcus Denker-4
I added links to the video on all these pages:

http://pharo.org/contribute-report-bug
http://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix
http://pharo.org/review-fix
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/wiki/Contribute-a-fix-to-Pharo

> On 16 Feb 2018, at 10:33, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The Video of yesterday's TechTalk is online!
>
> Topic:  Contributing to Pharo 7, We Show:
>
> - How to submit issue tracker entries to the Pharo Issue Tracker
> - How to do a Pull Request if you want to do a fix or enhancment
> - How to review and comment other peoples fixes.
>
> Recoding Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7XrFjnbyw
>
> The slides are minimal but contain all links:
>
> - SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/pharotechtalk-contributing-to-pharo
> - PDF: http://files.pharo.org/media/techtalk/2018-TechTalk-Contribute.pdf
>

> The TechTalk has been added to the archvie, too:
>
> https://pharo.org/TechTalk
>

> Next Talks 2018:
>
> March 29: Report 2017 Pharo Consortium and Association.
> April 12: Pillar.
> May 17: TBA.
> June 14 TBA.
>
> You can subscribe and download calendar entries here: https://association.pharo.org/events

Re: TechTalk Feb18: Recording is online

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Marcus Denker-4 wrote
> I added links to the video on all these pages:

Thanks for your dedication to all these mostly-invisible, but essential
infrastructure tasks, Marcus!!!!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: TechTalk Feb18: Recording is online

Torsten Bergmann

Sean wrote
> Thanks for your dedication to all these mostly-invisible, but essential
> infrastructure tasks, Marcus!!!!

+ 1000000 factorial

Re: TechTalk Feb18: Recording is online

hernanmd
I missed the talk but thank you Marcus for uploading the material!

Cheers,

HernĂ¡n

> The Video of yesterday's TechTalk is online!
>
> Topic:  Contributing to Pharo 7, We Show:
>
> - How to submit issue tracker entries to the Pharo Issue Tracker
> - How to do a Pull Request if you want to do a fix or enhancment
> - How to review and comment other peoples fixes.
>
> Recoding Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7XrFjnbyw
>
> The slides are minimal but contain all links:
>
> - SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/pharotechtalk-contributing-to-pharo
> - PDF: http://files.pharo.org/media/techtalk/2018-TechTalk-Contribute.pdf
>

> The TechTalk has been added to the archvie, too:
>
>         https://pharo.org/TechTalk
>

> Next Talks 2018:
>
>         March 29: Report 2017 Pharo Consortium and Association.
>         April 12:       Pillar.
>         May 17: TBA.
>         June 14 TBA.
>
> You can subscribe and download calendar entries here: https://association.pharo.org/events