[TechTalk] TODAY, 17h: Pillar

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Today, 17h europe time.

Pharo TechTalk: Pillar
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2797069

Sorry for the late announcement (we did not know if we could make it today)

        Marcus

Re: [TechTalk] TODAY, 17h: Pillar

Marcus Denker-4

https://www.youtube.com/c/EstebanLorenzano/live

Re: [TechTalk] TODAY, 17h: Pillar

Marcus Denker-4

On 17 May 2018, at 15:44, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Today, 17h europe time.

Pharo TechTalk: Pillar
https://association.pharo.org/event-2797069

Sorry for the late announcement (we did not know if we could make it today)

The recording is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdi3Vz3oaAs

I have updated the archive: https://pharo.org/TechTalk

We are looking for someone who wants to take over the June TechTalk!

Marcus