[TechTalk] Topics Wanted for 2018!

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

As you know, we are trying to have one Pharo tech-talk per month.

The idea is to use this for
-> mini “Lectures”
-> Demos of interesting Projects
-> Just some interesting topic to discuss with audio chat on Discord

You can see the past topics here:

We will soon define the dates for the first half of 2018. If you want to do a techtalk
yourself (give a presentation / Demo or moderate a discussion), feel free to contact
me! You are able to pick a date that works best for you.

Marcus

Re: [TechTalk] Topics Wanted for 2018!

Stephane Ducasse-3
I could show how to setup a pillar project.

Stef

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As you know, we are trying to have one Pharo tech-talk per month.
>
> The idea is to use this for
> -> mini “Lectures”
> -> Demos of interesting Projects
> -> Just some interesting topic to discuss with audio chat on Discord
>
> You can see the past topics here:
>
> http://pharo.org/TechTalk
>
> We will soon define the dates for the first half of 2018. If you want to do
> a techtalk
> yourself (give a presentation / Demo or moderate a discussion), feel free to
> contact
> me! You are able to pick a date that works best for you.
>

> Marcus

Re: [TechTalk] Topics Wanted for 2018!

abergel
Hi Marcus!

Thanks for pushing the community!
If there is a free slot at the end of January, I can do another tech talk on AI technique. I am thinking about a lecture on Genetic Algorithm and Genetic Programming.

Let me know...

Alexandre

> On Dec 1, 2017, at 7:58 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> As you know, we are trying to have one Pharo tech-talk per month.
>
> The idea is to use this for
> -> mini “Lectures”
> -> Demos of interesting Projects
> -> Just some interesting topic to discuss with audio chat on Discord
>
> You can see the past topics here:
>
> http://pharo.org/TechTalk
>
> We will soon define the dates for the first half of 2018. If you want to do a techtalk
> yourself (give a presentation / Demo or moderate a discussion), feel free to contact
> me! You are able to pick a date that works best for you.
>

> Marcus

Re: [Pharo-users] [TechTalk] Topics Wanted for 2018!

abergel
Yes!

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Dec 7, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

What about Tuesday 30th Jan?