TelePharo breaks Calypso tabs

alistairgrant
Hi Dennis & Everyone,

I'm just starting to play with TelePharo - it's really impressive.

However loading either the server or client in Pharo 7 or Pharo 8
breaks Calypso so that I can no longer click on tabs to move between
the Comment, Class Definition or methods.

Is this a known issue?  And is there a fix or workaround?

In both Pharo 7 & 8 TelePharo was loaded with:

Metacello new
  baseline: 'TelePharo';
  repository: 'github://pharo-ide/TelePharo';
  load: 'Server'.

Metacello new
  baseline: 'TelePharo';
  repository: 'github://pharo-ide/TelePharo';
  load: 'Client'.

in separate clean images downloaded 14 May 2019.

OS: Ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks!
Alistair

Re: TelePharo breaks Calypso tabs

Denis Kudriashov
Hi Alistair.

We forgot update telepharo baseline for fixed calypso version.

For now just load latest calypso from master on top of telepharo

Alistair

Re: TelePharo breaks Calypso tabs

alistairgrant
Thanks, Denis!