Tell Google to support Opera for this group

Tell Google to support Opera for this group

Louis LaBrunda

Hi,

Can someone from Instantiations, who interfaces with Google about this group, please tell them to support Opera for use with this group.  I have been using Opera with this group since it was started.  The other day when I tried to access this group I got a message about my browser (Opera) not being supported.  There is no reason for this.  I am using Opera to write this now.  I told Opera to tell Google that it was Firefox.  That still gives me a warning that I'm using and old version of Firefox and that I should upgrade to Chrome.  Other than the warning, things work just fine.

Lou

Re: Tell Google to support Opera for this group

John O'Keefe-3
Lou -

I can't tell Google to do anything -- I could request that they support Opera, but it won't do any more good than you requesting it. Google supports Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Safari -- period. Of course, as you have noticed, 'not supported' is not the same as 'not working'.

John