Temp warnings

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Andy,

Is there a way to disable the warnings re unused temps?  I think I see
where you are going, but at the moment, they are greatly complicating
the search for more critical messages.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Temp warnings

Blair McGlashan
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Andy,
>
> Is there a way to disable the warnings re unused temps?  I think I see
> where you are going, but at the moment, they are greatly complicating the
> search for more critical messages.

Bill these can be individually disabled, or you can turn off "Interactive"
compile to disable most warnings. Take a look at the class side of Compiler.

Regards

Blair

Re: Temp warnings

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Blair,

> Bill these can be individually disabled, or you can turn off "Interactive"
> compile to disable most warnings. Take a look at the class side of Compiler.

That should do it.  However, I do not yet see a list of codes for the
various warnings.  Are those documented in the image?

What/where is the Interactive option?

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Temp warnings

Blair McGlashan
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Blair,
>
>> Bill these can be individually disabled, or you can turn off
>> "Interactive" compile to disable most warnings. Take a look at the class
>> side of Compiler.
>
> That should do it.  However, I do not yet see a list of codes for the
> various warnings.  Are those documented in the image?

See the pool SmalltalkParseErrorCodes. Refer to CompilerNotification for
more details.

> What/where is the Interactive option?

Method/Browse/Containing Text.../"Interactive" (Text,Match Whole Word and
Case)

Regards

Blair