[Test][Squeak5.2a] space bar short cut does not close help morph

[Test][Squeak5.2a] space bar short cut does not close help morph

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Drop http://www.squeakland.org/content/showcase/everyone/accounts/digimath/Frog%20Puzzle.001.pr

onto a Squeak 5.2a-18117 desktop and a frog puzzle is loaded.

click on 'help'.

The help screen is supposed to go away when hitting the 'space bar'.
But it does not.

Suggestions how to fix this?

--Hannes

Re: [Test][Squeak5.2a] space bar short cut does not close help morph

K K Subbu
On Thursday 28 June 2018 02:42 PM, H. Hirzel wrote:
> Hello
>
> Drophttp://www.squeakland.org/content/showcase/everyone/accounts/digimath/Frog%20Puzzle.001.pr
>
> onto a Squeak 5.2a-18117 desktop and a frog puzzle is loaded.

I can't even load it due to a missing NCTextMorph class :-(.

Regards .. Subbu

Re: [Test][Squeak5.2a] space bar short cut does not close help morph

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Subbu

Sorry for not giving you enough context information

test cases and results are recorded here

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1183

It is test cases no 13 on that page.

You need to have Connectors installed as a prerequisite

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1773

Regards
Hannes