Test execution cancel

Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza
Hi all,
     Is there any way to stop the test cases execution once the started?

Regards,
Juan

Re: Test execution cancel

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
A user interrupt (Cmd-. on Mac) will stop the tests
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Test execution cancel

Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza
Thanks for your aswer, but I mean the test execution inside pharo, the SUints.

Regards,
Juan

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
A user interrupt (Cmd-. on Mac) will stop the tests

Re: Test execution cancel

Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza
Sean,
    I JUST understood what you ment. very helpfull.
    Thanks again :D

Juan

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for your aswer, but I mean the test execution inside pharo, the SUints.

Regards,
Juan

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
A user interrupt (Cmd-. on Mac) will stop the tests

Re: Test execution cancel

Igor Stasenko
On 29 November 2011 12:59, Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sean,
>     I JUST understood what you ment. very helpfull.
>     Thanks again :D

and you can use it to interrupt anything, not just tests :)

> Juan
>
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for your aswer, but I mean the test execution inside pharo, the
>> SUints.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Juan
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> A user interrupt (Cmd-. on Mac) will stop the tests
>>>
>>> --

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.