Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation

Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation – Hi , Here is a test case to expose the materialization problem I discussed previously[1]. Hopefully the test will help to track the problem...
Hi, I will be curious if other Voyage users could confirm the bug exposed by this TestCase, because it looks like a threat on the reliability ...
Hi Hilaire, I took a new image and loaded voyage and then your test. I can confirm. I assume, that this is a bug. It would be very interestin...
Thanks Sabine, Therefore I will push a bug ticket on Voyage bug tracker. Hilaire Le 13/03/2017 à 09:32, Sabine Manaa a écrit : > Hi H...
Subsequent discussions on that matter could be attached to its bug ticket too: https://github.com/pharo-nosql/voyage/issues/87 Thanks Le 13...