Test of subscribe

timrowledge
Hello, hello, testing, testing. Mary had a little lamb, her ob/gyn was most surprised.

tim
Strange OpCodes: NBRM: Unconditional No BRanch Multiple

Re: Test of subscribe

timrowledge
OK, so that worked. So the next question is why I get 403 when trying to look at the archives.

tim
Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

Re: Test of subscribe

Martin McClure-2
On 04/08/2014 01:44 PM, tim Rowledge wrote:
> OK, so that worked. So the next question is why I get 403 when trying to look at the archives.

Thanks for reporting this -- it was a permissions problem in the
archives. Should be fixed now.

Regards,

-Martin