Test -- please feel free to ignore

Chris Uppal-3
It's been four days since the last post here, at least according to my news
server.

Is everybody just on their holidays, or do I need to find a new news-feed ?

    -- chris

Re: Test -- please feel free to ignore

Ian Bartholomew-4
Chris,

> Is everybody just on their holidays, or do I need to find a new news-feed
?

It's just been quiet. I monitor 4 news feeds (because of the archive) and
none of them had any posts on 5/6/7 of August.

The only strange thing, that I've just noticed, is a couple of posts made on
the Totally Objects server this morning that do not appear to have
propagated out to the rest of the world. This explains some replies to a
thread for which you may not be seeing the original (Animal tutorial
question).

Ian

Re: Test -- please feel free to ignore

Don Rylander-3
I haven't seen anything for about as long.