Test release alpha 4 on the server

Karl Ramberg
Hi
I finally grokked VirtualBox and enough linux/unbuntu to make a new alpha release

I think there are some inconsistencies in this release/image... UGH!

It seems video in Particle Dye project works once one update the image from update stream.
I'm not sure why the video do not work out of the box...

Thank you Bert for a nice write up of how to do the release process :-)

Test and give feedback

Karl

Re: Test release alpha 4 on the server

Karl Ramberg
Hi

Have anybody tested this?

I'm wondering a little over a few things.
On OLPC we don't include the MpegPlugin so there is big problems with the MoviePlayer.
I could try to fix this but it would be quite a bit of work to guard all primitive calls against primitive failed...
I guess a level of indirection could be made.

Are there other issues ?

Karl