Test request

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

A Dr. Geo user on Ubuntu 16.04 reported to me instability problem I do
not meet on my 12.04 config. It seems related to Cairo or FreeType. I
will likely update my system on 16.04 later this summer, but I can't
just tweak it as this is the end of the school year with several admin
tasks to conduct.

Will any one of you with a Ubuntu 16.04 system wish to test Dr. Geo and
report to me any problem?

If so, here is what to do:

1. Download and unzip
https://launchpad.net/drgeo/trunk/17.07/+download/DrGeo.app-17.07a.zip

2. Adjust system to 32 bits compatibility if necessary, follow
instructions at
http://www.drgeo.eu/faq#TOC-Debian-Jessie-Ubuntu-LinuxMint-12.04-LTS1

3. Experiment freely then drag'n drop the TortueOrange.fgeo found in the
zip file at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2n3taeev9mdphdm/TortueOrange.fgeo.zip?dl=0

Does it went fine?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Test request

HilaireFernandes
Thanks John, it is useful.

Regarding the French in Dr. Geo, I guess you mean the activity in the
canvas is written in French but the Dr. Geo's UI should be in English.

Hilaire

Le 13/06/2017 à 05:21, john pfersich a écrit :
> I followed the steps in your mail and it seems to work fine in Ubuntu
> 16.04 LTS, though I've never tried Dr Geo and the app is mostly in
> French. It's been 47 years since I've used French extensively, so YMMV.
> Let you know if I have problems.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Test request

John Pfersich
Some of the menu items were in French, I'll take a screenshot when I get back home...

Sent from my iPhone