Test

Ingo Blank
It appears that this group is down since 04/07/2001.
Or is it a problem with my newsserver ?
The last message I got was a weird "security alert", that's now gone.

ibl

Re: Test

Don Rylander
There aren't many, but there are a few posts between the 7th and the 10th.  The
news.cis.dfn.de server seems to have been up the whole time, and I haven't had
any problems.

Don

Re: Test

Ian Bartholomew
"Ingo Blank" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:3ad3755d$0$135$[hidden email]...
> It appears that this group is down since 04/07/2001.
> Or is it a problem with my newsserver ?
> The last message I got was a weird "security alert", that's now gone.

It looks like a problem with your server. The group has been very quiet
lately but there have been posts since the spam you mention. I've seen 1 on
the 8th, 5 on the 9th and 2, so far, on the 10th.

I expect everybody was travelling to Chicago for Smalltalk Solutions 2001.

Ian