Testing Baselines Modifications

1 message Options

Testing Baselines Modifications

Vitor Medina Cruz
Hello,

How do you usually test Baseline modifications?

I have a separate image with my git project added and when I need I load it with Metacello to see if everything works correctly, but this it seems unkward to me because I need to commit every change I make in one image Baseline in order to load in the other.

Doing this test in the same image I am developing already caused trouble to me, lost code, some oddities, and often I had to discard the image and start over in another one.

Is there a best way of testing Baselines changes?

Thanks,
Vitor