Tests FMMetaRepositoryFilterTest

Andre Hora
Hello,

Some tests related to FMMetaRepositoryFilterTest are red in the latest-dev, but when running them in my machine they are green.

[]'s

--
Andre Hora

Re: Tests FMMetaRepositoryFilterTest

Tudor Girba-2
Yes, I noticed that, too.

I do not know why this happens. Could you try running the tests in headless mode?

Doru

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Andre Hora <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Some tests related to FMMetaRepositoryFilterTest are red in the latest-dev, but when running them in my machine they are green.

[]'s

--
Andre Hora

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Tests FMMetaRepositoryFilterTest

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I attached here the script that ran on the server. It runs all tests and then saves and exits. You should just pass it as an argument from the command line.

Cheers,
Doru

On 20 Oct 2011, at 11:41, Andre Hora wrote:

> Sure, how can I do that?
>
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes, I noticed that, too.
>
> I do not know why this happens. Could you try running the tests in headless mode?
>
> Doru
>

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Andre Hora <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some tests related to FMMetaRepositoryFilterTest are red in the latest-dev, but when running them in my machine they are green.
>
> []'s
>
> --
> Andre Hora

> www.tudorgirba.com