Tests not recognized by the tester.

Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)

Hello All.

I have gone through the SUnit chapter in the PBE book.
I tried to do the same but the test runner doesn’t seem to recognize the test. I have noticed there are grey circles next to tests in other packages which is not the case in my test. There is nothing significant about the other classes. I have overridden the setup method. The class name shows the grey circle but not the tests.

Thanks

Mohammad

Re: Tests not recognized by the tester.

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Mohammad ,

If you subclass from TestCase and prefix your test methods with 'test', as in testPrinting they should be recognised.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: Tests not recognized by the tester.

Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)
So all tests have to start with test. It works now.
Its written in the book. I don't how I missed it :)

Thank you Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu