Text Editing with Ropes

1 message Options

Text Editing with Ropes

KenDickey
Greetings,

I have a desire to ordinary edit text files from time to time, so I added the Ropes code to do the deed.  Behavior is pretty basic.

I have probably forgotten something, so please send bug reports and suggestions.

  Rope openTextEditor.  "Open on an empty Rope.  Edit & save."

  FileListWindow openRopeFileList. "Open as usual.  Edit & save."

  RopeTextEditor fromUser. "Uses selection dialog rather than a FileList"

Perhaps some kind soul will port a nicer looking selection dialog..  ;^)

Cheers,
-KenD
--
Ken [dot] Dickey [at] whidbey [dot] com