Text pane in code mentor

Ted

Text pane in code mentor

Ted
The text pane in the Code mentor does not have a scroll bar and does not
use the full size of the text pane. Eg the bottom 2/5 of the pane is
always white even though there is more text to be displayed.

I've added this to the bug list

Ted

Re: Text pane in code mentor

Andy Bower-3
Ted,

> The text pane in the Code mentor does not have a scroll bar and does
> not use the full size of the text pane. Eg the bottom 2/5 of the pane
> is always white even though there is more text to be displayed.
>
> I've added this to the bug list

Have you tried resizing the window. It sounds like another
manifestation of #1758 where the window layout is not always being
fixed up correctly when a tool is loaded. Resizing the window should
cause the layout managers to do their job correctly.

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: Text pane in code mentor

David Gorisek-2
I have also noticed this problem, and yes, resizing does work.

Best regards, David

Andy Bower wrote:

> Ted,
>

>>The text pane in the Code mentor does not have a scroll bar and does
>>not use the full size of the text pane. Eg the bottom 2/5 of the pane
>>is always white even though there is more text to be displayed.
>>
>>I've added this to the bug list
>

> Have you tried resizing the window. It sounds like another
> manifestation of #1758 where the window layout is not always being
> fixed up correctly when a tool is loaded. Resizing the window should
> cause the layout managers to do their job correctly.

Ted

Re: Text pane in code mentor

Ted
Andy Bower wrote:
> Ted,
>
> Have you tried resizing the window. It sounds like another
> manifestation of #1758 where the window layout is not always being
> fixed up correctly when a tool is loaded. Resizing the window should
> cause the layout managers to do their job correctly.

Yes, resizing indeed solved the problem.

Cheers,

Ted