Text

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I just noticed (when porting code from Pharo and getting an error) that Amber has no concept of Text (a String with attributes e.g. font, emphasis, etc). Is this planned? I think it would be very convenient to be able to turn Text directly into HTML...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Text

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Just found this old thread. Bump :)

Sean P. DeNigris wrote
I just noticed (when porting code from Pharo and getting an error) that Amber has no concept of Text (a String with attributes e.g. font, emphasis, etc). Is this planned? I think it would be very convenient to be able to turn Text directly into HTML...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Text

Herby Vojčík
It isn't planned.

Though, whoever can make a library if he wishes to have this.

Dňa 15. júna 2015 2:04:07 CEST používateľ "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> napísal: