TextAlignment in Spec

pauguillot
Hello
Is possible to do alignment in list? in Label?
especially in multilist

TextEmphasis work correctly but TextAlignment not

"
|c|
c := OrderedCollection new.
10 timesRepeat: [c add: (Text string: 'a' attribute: TextAlignment
centered)].
(ListModel new items: c)
openWithSpec.
"
"
|c|
c := OrderedCollection new.
10 timesRepeat: [c add: (Text string: 'a' attribute: TextEmphasis
bold)].
(ListModel new items: c)
openWithSpec
"

That it's that we have for the moment or we can do better.

Thanks, spec is super for newbies.

        Missatge enviat a través del Webmail de Girona.com
                      http://www.girona.com

Re: TextAlignment in Spec

stepharong
Tx Pau

> Hello
> Is possible to do alignment in list? in Label?
> especially in multilist
>
> TextEmphasis work correctly but TextAlignment not

May be this is a bug
I'm not sure that it is related to Spec.