TextAttributePanel? How to change the text attributes? Please help!!

Mal

TextAttributePanel? How to change the text attributes? Please help!!

Mal
Hello @ all,

i want to change the font and size of my text.

CMD/CTRL + L    opens the TextAttributePanel, but how can I change there the font?

best regards

Mal

Re: TextAttributePanel? How to change the text attributes? Please help!!

mozilla
Mal <malika_a@...> writes:

> Hello  <at>  all,
>
> i want to change the font and size of my text.
>
> CMD/CTRL + L    opens the TextAttributePanel, but how can I change there ...

Perhaps the answer is in this documentation
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/Rendering.xhtml

Re: TextAttributePanel? How to change the text attributes? Please help!!

mozilla
Mal <malika_a@...> writes:

look up the "How to add rendering attibutes to existing morphs and shapes'.

Re: TextAttributePanel? How to change the text attributes? Please help!!

mozilla
Mal <malika_a@...> writes:

I am having trouble with gmane - pardon this message