TextInput with liveCallback problem.

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hello All,

i work with visual works 7.4.1 and seasideScriptaculous 1.108 support.

I have in the form tag one textInput with liveCallback.

All work fine, but when digit the $#  character in the textIput i lose the relative callback.

I'm interested to work with  $* and $#  in the textInput for dinamical selection with match: method.

Note: When i digit the * character all work fine.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario Trussardi Romano

Re: TextInput with liveCallback problem.

Lukas Renggli
I don't know how it is in VW ...

> i work with visual works 7.4.1 and seasideScriptaculous 1.108 support.
>
> I have in the form tag one textInput with liveCallback.

... but liveCallback and Scriptaculous are different frameworks.
liveCallback belongs to the SeasideAsync package and uses a different
JavaScript library.

Cheers,
Lukas

--