Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TextLint questions and feedback

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk about TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.

1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands. For example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was detected by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and ignore what it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.

2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad things happens:
     2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing saving. The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be great if nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
     2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by one, and suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that? using a simple OrderedCollection could help.

3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of characters), and DO NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems you keep the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are pointing to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are correct. I guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have a little hack to do and make it better.

4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me things I didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a "," (comma) :

\item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects}, it is almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....

5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a lot, it weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot", it weakens the sentence"
or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because sometimes the words are confused with the context. Or this one:

"After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are allowed."

6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to ignore \fotenote{}

7) Maybe this link is of interest for you: http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/

Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.

thanks

Mariano

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: TextLint questions and feedback

Mariano Martinez Peck
Sorry, I forgot another bug. A piece of my latex is like this:

\authorinfo{
    Mariano Martinez Peck\affINRIA\affEMD \and
     Noury Bouraqadi\affEMD \and
     Marcus Denker\affINRIA \and
     St\'ephane Ducasse\affINRIA \and
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
    $^1$RMoD Project-Team, Inria Lille--Nord Europe / Universit\'e Lille 1 \\
    $^2$Universit\'e Lille Nord de France, Ecole des Mines de Douai
}{[hidden email], \{stephane.ducasse,marcus.denker\}@inria.fr,\\\{noury.bouraqadi,luc.fabresse\}@mines-douai.fr}
\maketitle

I don't know why...but once I saved the file, the image "frezzed" for a long time, and then, if finished and that part was replaced by this:

\authorinfo{
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
    $^1$RMoD Project-Team, Inria Lille--Nord Europe / Universit√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√Ǭ© de Lille 1 \\
}{[hidden email], \{stephane.ducasse,marcus.denker\}@inria.fr,\\\{noury.bouraqadi,luc.fabresse\}@mines-douai.fr}
\maketitle

So...it seems something related to encoding...but no idea...

thanks

mariano

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk about TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.

1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands. For example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was detected by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and ignore what it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.

2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing saving. The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be great if nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
     2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by one, and suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that? using a simple OrderedCollection could help.

3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of characters), and DO NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems you keep the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are pointing to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are correct. I guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have a little hack to do and make it better.

4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me things I didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a "," (comma) :

\item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects}, it is almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....

5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a lot, it weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot", it weakens the sentence"
or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because sometimes the words are confused with the context. Or this one:

6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to ignore \fotenote{}

7) Maybe this link is of interest for you: http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/

thanks

Mariano

Reply | Threaded
|

Guillermo Polito
Wow, but your latex has " \'e " two times, and it only breaks in the first one.  Maybe you can reproduce it with a simpler case.

2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>

\authorinfo{
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
\maketitle

I don't know why...but once I saved the file, the image "frezzed" for a long time, and then, if finished and that part was replaced by this:

\authorinfo{
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
    $^1$RMoD Project-Team, Inria Lille--Nord Europe / Universit√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√Ǭ© de Lille 1 \\
\maketitle

thanks

mariano

thanks

Mariano

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck

2010/9/2 Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]>
Wow, but your latex has " \'e " two times, and it only breaks in the first one.  Maybe you can reproduce it with a simpler case.

You are a genious ;)
Sorry for the noise, this one was my fault.....I was sure I was using \'e . When I past it here, I took the fixed one, but I seems I was using é in the first one (the one that broke up).

Anyway, is it normal to break of I have it as "é" ?

2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>

\authorinfo{
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
\maketitle

\authorinfo{
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
\maketitle

thanks

mariano

thanks

Mariano

Reply | Threaded
|

Miguel Cobá
El jue, 02-09-2010 a las 17:36 +0200, Mariano Martinez Peck escribió:

>
>
> 2010/9/2 Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]>
>         Wow, but your latex has " \'e " two times, and it only breaks
>         in the first one.  Maybe you can reproduce it with a simpler
>         case.
>        
>
> You are a genious ;)
> Sorry for the noise, this one was my fault.....I was sure I was using
> \'e . When I past it here, I took the fixed one, but I seems I was
> using é in the first one (the one that broke up).
>
> Anyway, is it normal to break of I have it as "é" ?
>

unless you use

usepackage[utf8x]{inputenc}

at the beginning of your doc. so you can input every posible accented
char.

http://miguel.leugim.com.mx/index.php/2008/05/18/latex2html-and-utf8-encoding/

>
>  
>         2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
>                
>                 Sorry, I forgot another bug. A piece of my latex is
>                 like this:
>                
>                 \authorinfo{
>                     Mariano Martinez Peck\affINRIA\affEMD \and
>                      Noury Bouraqadi\affEMD \and
>                      Marcus Denker\affINRIA \and
>                      St\'ephane Ducasse\affINRIA \and
>                      Luc Fabresse\affEMD
>                 }{
>                     $^1$RMoD Project-Team, Inria Lille--Nord Europe /
>                 Universit\'e Lille 1 \\
>                     $^2$Universit\'e Lille Nord de France, Ecole des
>                 Mines de Douai
>                 }{[hidden email],
>                 \{stephane.ducasse,marcus.denker\}@inria.fr,\\
>                 \{noury.bouraqadi,luc.fabresse\}@mines-douai.fr}
>                 \maketitle
>                
>                
>                 I don't know why...but once I saved the file, the
>                 image "frezzed" for a long time, and then, if finished
>                 and that part was replaced by this:
>                
>                
>                 \authorinfo{
>                     Mariano Martinez Peck\affINRIA\affEMD \and
>                      Noury Bouraqadi\affEMD \and
>                      Marcus Denker\affINRIA \and
>                      St\'ephane Ducasse\affINRIA \and
>                      Luc Fabresse\affEMD
>                 }{
>                     $^1$RMoD Project-Team, Inria Lille--Nord Europe /
>                 Universit√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÉ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÉ√ɬÇ√ǬÇ√ɬÉ√ǬÇ√ɬÇ√Ǭ© de Lille 1 \\
>                     $^2$Universit\'e Lille Nord de France, Ecole des
>                 Mines de Douai
>                 }{[hidden email],
>                 \{stephane.ducasse,marcus.denker\}@inria.fr,\\
>                 \{noury.bouraqadi,luc.fabresse\}@mines-douai.fr}
>                 \maketitle
>                
>                
>                 So...it seems something related to encoding...but no
>                 idea...
>                
>                 thanks
>                
>                 mariano
>                
>                
>                
>                 On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>                 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>                         Hi. First, please let me know if this is the
>                         correct place to talk about TextLint. I've
>                         just used for one paper I am writing and I
>                         have some questions/feedback. I am using the
>                         one click image.
>                        
>                         1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart
>                         and detects commands. For example, in my latex
>                         I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was
>                         detected by the rule, althought I shouldn't.
>                         So...detecting the slash and ignore what it
>                         surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>                        
>                         2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I
>                         save it, two bad things happens:
>                              2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it
>                         moves when it finishing saving. The line I
>                         edited goes to the end of the text area. It
>                         would be great if nothing moves nor to loose
>                         focus when saving.
>                              2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the
>                         order of the rules changes...and this is not
>                         good because I was going in order, one by one,
>                         and suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you
>                         are using a Set for that? using a simple
>                         OrderedCollection could help.
>                        
>                         3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the
>                         amount of characters), and DO NOT save it, the
>                         following color highlighting are moved. It
>                         seems you keep the position in the file, and
>                         until it is saved, rules results are pointing
>                         to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save
>                         the file, they are correct. I guess this is
>                         from a performance point of view, but maybe
>                         you have a little hack to do and make it
>                         better.
>                        
>                         4) The rule "no white space before punctuation
>                         mark" showed me things I didn't understand.
>                         For example, it says this line there is a
>                         "," (comma) :
>                        
>                         \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the
>                         \emph{shared objects}, it is almost the same
>                         as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....
>                        
>                         5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when
>                         you say "Avoid using a lot, it weakens the
>                         sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid
>                         using "a lot", it weakens the sentence"
>                         or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the
>                         sentence"
>                         or something to clearly mark the words not to
>                         use. Because sometimes the words are confused
>                         with the context. Or this one:
>                        
>                         "After an only words beginning with a vowel
>                         are allowed. "
>                         should be "After "an" only words beginning
>                         with a vowel are allowed."
>                        
>                         6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph
>                         it would be nice to ignore \fotenote{}
>                          
>                         7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
>                         http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>                        
>                         Apart from all these things, the tool is very
>                         useful and I like it.
>                        
>                         thanks
>                        
>                         Mariano
>                        
>                        
>                
>                
>                
>                
>                 _______________________________________________
>                 Pharo-project mailing list
>                 [hidden email]
>                 http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>                
>        
>        
>         _______________________________________________
>         Pharo-project mailing list
>         [hidden email]
>         http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx
Reply | Threaded
|

Jorge Ressia
In reply to this post by Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Mariano,

Thanks for trying TextLint out and for the feedback.

We will look into your issues and try to figure out a solution.

If you have a draft of your text with these occurrences please send it
to us. You can remove the text that is not relevant.

Cheers,

Jorge

2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk about
> TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some
> questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.
>
> 1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands. For
> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was detected
> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and ignore what
> it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>
> 2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad things
> happens:
>      2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing saving.
> The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be great if
> nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
>      2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules
> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by one, and
> suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that? using a
> simple OrderedCollection could help.
>
> 3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of characters), and DO
> NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems you keep
> the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are pointing
> to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are correct. I
> guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have a little
> hack to do and make it better.
>
> 4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me things I
> didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a "," (comma) :
>
> \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects}, it is
> almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....

> 5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a lot, it
> weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot", it
> weakens the sentence"
> or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
> or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because sometimes the
> words are confused with the context. Or this one:
>
> "After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
> should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are allowed."
>
> 6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to ignore
> \fotenote{}
>
> 7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>
> Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.
>
> thanks
>
> Mariano
>
>
>
> [hidden email]
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jorge Ressia
Hi,

So

1) Could not reproduce

2)
     2.a) Working on that
     2.b) Could not reproduce

3) It is hard to achieve, we still have it in the todo list.

4) Could not reproduce

5) Fixed

6) Checking

It would be cool if we could have a look at your file so we can have a
better way of debugging these issues.

Thanks

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> Thanks for trying TextLint out and for the feedback.
>
> We will look into your issues and try to figure out a solution.
>
> If you have a draft of your text with these occurrences please send it
> to us. You can remove the text that is not relevant.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jorge
>
> 2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk about
>> TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some
>> questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.
>>
>> 1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands. For
>> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was detected
>> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and ignore what
>> it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>>
>> 2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad things
>> happens:
>>      2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing saving.
>> The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be great if
>> nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
>>      2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules
>> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by one, and
>> suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that? using a
>> simple OrderedCollection could help.
>>
>> 3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of characters), and DO
>> NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems you keep
>> the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are pointing
>> to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are correct. I
>> guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have a little
>> hack to do and make it better.
>>
>> 4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me things I
>> didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a "," (comma) :
>>
>> \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects}, it is
>> almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....
>
>
>> 5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a lot, it
>> weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot", it
>> weakens the sentence"
>> or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
>> or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because sometimes the
>> words are confused with the context. Or this one:
>>
>> "After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
>> should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are allowed."
>>
>> 6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to ignore
>> \fotenote{}
>>
>> 7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
>> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>>
>> Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Mariano
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Pharo-project mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Jorge Ressia
> www.jorgeressia.com
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

So

I have just sent you by private email the .tex.

1) Could not reproduce

Should be reproducable with my .tex

2)
    2.a) Working on that
    2.b) Could not reproduce

me neither. Did you check if you are using a Set for the collection?

Yes, I imagined ;)

4) Could not reproduce

5) Fixed

6) Checking

excellent :)

Done :)

Thanks

> Hi Mariano,
>
>
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jorge
>
>>
>>
>> happens:
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>> weakens the sentence"
>>
>>
>> \fotenote{}
>>
>> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>>
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Mariano
>>
>>
>>
>> [hidden email]
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Jorge Ressia
> www.jorgeressia.com
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck
Ok....I am using TextLint for all my papers now :)

Few more things:

1) It would be awesome a rule that detects duplication of connectors in a near area. For example, if I use connectors like "However, Nevertheless, Hence, On the contrary, One the other hand, etc..."  it would be nice a rule that detects that you already use the same connector some lines before/after a specific one...

2) I don't understand the rule: "Do not join sentences with commas ".  Is this working well ?   I have these phrases for example:

- To support automatic memory management, most object oriented systems are based on garbage collectors (GC) \cite{Jone96a}. 

- In class-based object-oriented languages, information about class usage is needed.

- For this we use Distribution Map, a visualization showing spread and focus of properties across systems.

I think the "comma" there are correct. Maybe I am wrong.

Thanks

mariano

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

So

I have just sent you by private email the .tex.

1) Could not reproduce

2)
    2.a) Working on that
    2.b) Could not reproduce

me neither. Did you check if you are using a Set for the collection?

Yes, I imagined ;)

4) Could not reproduce

5) Fixed

6) Checking

excellent :)

Done :)

Thanks

> Hi Mariano,
>
>
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jorge
>
>>
>>
>> happens:
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>> weakens the sentence"
>>
>>
>> \fotenote{}
>>
>>
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Mariano
>>
>>
>>
>> [hidden email]
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Jorge Ressia
> www.jorgeressia.com
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jorge Ressia
Hi Mariano,

We are very happy that you found TextLint that useful. As you might
have noticed we fixed several of your reported issues and we are still
working on the remaining ones.

1.- Not difficult. Could you specify how this rule would work? how
many sentences should we take into account? Perhaps a whole paragraph.
You might find the rule TLWordRepetitionInParagraphRule, which is
already in TextLint useful, it detects the repetition of words in a
paragraphs. If the Word is used more than 3 times then the rule fails.
This will include the connectors that you mentioned. If you required a
repetition rule a little more strict you can always use this rule as a
basis for defining your new rule. We will be more that happy to
integrate it :)

2.- The objective behind "Do not join sentences with commas " is
simplicity. If you have a sentence with a single comma you might be
expressing two different things and divide them in two sentences might
be good. On the other hand, if you still want to keep your sentence
together this rule might signal that it might be a way of avoiding the
use of the coma and using some meaningful connector.
In any case, I agree that this rule is spotted several times in the
most text and TextLint users might feel reluctant to look into it.
We have planned to look into it.
But in many cases it has been quite useful for me.

Cheers,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok....I am using TextLint for all my papers now :)
>
> Few more things:
>
> 1) It would be awesome a rule that detects duplication of connectors in a
> near area. For example, if I use connectors like "However, Nevertheless,
> Hence, On the contrary, One the other hand, etc..."  it would be nice a rule
> that detects that you already use the same connector some lines before/after
> a specific one...
>
> 2) I don't understand the rule: "Do not join sentences with commas ".  Is
> this working well ?   I have these phrases for example:
>
>
> - To support automatic memory management, most object oriented systems are
> based on garbage collectors (GC) \cite{Jone96a}.
>
> - In class-based object-oriented languages, information about class usage is
> needed.
>
> - For this we use Distribution Map, a visualization showing spread and focus
> of properties across systems.
>
> I think the "comma" there are correct. Maybe I am wrong.
>
> Thanks
>
> mariano
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> So
>>
>> I have just sent you by private email the .tex.
>>
>>>
>>> 1) Could not reproduce
>>>
>>
>> Should be reproducable with my .tex
>>
>>>
>>> 2)
>>>     2.a) Working on that
>>>     2.b) Could not reproduce
>>>
>>
>> me neither. Did you check if you are using a Set for the collection?
>>
>>>
>>> 3) It is hard to achieve, we still have it in the todo list.
>>
>> Yes, I imagined ;)
>>
>>>
>>> 4) Could not reproduce
>>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>> 5) Fixed
>>>
>>> 6) Checking
>>>
>>
>> excellent :)
>>
>>>
>>> It would be cool if we could have a look at your file so we can have a
>>> better way of debugging these issues.
>>>
>>
>> Done :)
>>
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>> > Hi Mariano,
>>> >
>>> > Thanks for trying TextLint out and for the feedback.
>>> >
>>> > We will look into your issues and try to figure out a solution.
>>> >
>>> > If you have a draft of your text with these occurrences please send it
>>> > to us. You can remove the text that is not relevant.
>>> >
>>> > Cheers,
>>> >
>>> > Jorge
>>> >
>>> > 2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
>>> >> Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk
>>> >> about
>>> >> TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some
>>> >> questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.
>>> >>
>>> >> 1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands.
>>> >> For
>>> >> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was
>>> >> detected
>>> >> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and
>>> >> ignore what
>>> >> it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>>> >>
>>> >> 2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad things
>>> >> happens:
>>> >>      2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing
>>> >> saving.
>>> >> The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be great
>>> >> if
>>> >> nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
>>> >>      2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules
>>> >> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by
>>> >> one, and
>>> >> suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that?
>>> >> using a
>>> >> simple OrderedCollection could help.
>>> >>
>>> >> 3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of characters),
>>> >> and DO
>>> >> NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems you
>>> >> keep
>>> >> the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are
>>> >> pointing
>>> >> to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are
>>> >> correct. I
>>> >> guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have a
>>> >> little
>>> >> hack to do and make it better.
>>> >>
>>> >> 4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me things
>>> >> I
>>> >> didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a ","
>>> >> (comma) :
>>> >>
>>> >> \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects}, it
>>> >> is
>>> >> almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >> 5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a
>>> >> lot, it
>>> >> weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot",
>>> >> it
>>> >> weakens the sentence"
>>> >> or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
>>> >> or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because sometimes
>>> >> the
>>> >> words are confused with the context. Or this one:
>>> >>
>>> >> "After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
>>> >> should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are allowed."
>>> >>
>>> >> 6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to
>>> >> ignore
>>> >> \fotenote{}
>>> >>
>>> >> 7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
>>> >>
>>> >> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>>> >>
>>> >> Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.
>>> >>
>>> >> thanks
>>> >>
>>> >> Mariano
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> _______________________________________________
>>> >> Pharo-project mailing list
>>> >> [hidden email]
>>> >> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Jorge Ressia
>>> > www.jorgeressia.com
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jorge Ressia
>>> www.jorgeressia.com
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Pharo-project mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>
>
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mariano,

We are very happy that you found TextLint that useful. As you might
have noticed we fixed several of your reported issues and we are still
working on the remaining ones.

yes, thanks a lot :)

1.- Not difficult. Could you specify how this rule would work? how
many sentences should we take into account? Perhaps a whole paragraph.
You might find the rule TLWordRepetitionInParagraphRule, which is
already in TextLint useful, it detects the repetition of words in a
paragraphs. If the Word is used more than 3 times then the rule fails.
This will include the connectors that you mentioned. If you required a
repetition rule a little more strict you can always use this rule as a
basis for defining your new rule. We will be more that happy to
integrate it :)

Maybe the rule can be very similar to the one you say. My scenario is the following: several times I need connectors or things like:
"However, In contrast to, In adddition, Furthermore, On the other hand, Still, Furthermore, Nevertheless, etc....".
And then I need one of them, I usually have to check near that place where I need it, if I have already use one of them. I check in the same paragraph or just near.

So a rule can be something like TLWordRepetitionInParagraphRule but:

- I wouldn't like to repeated even twice (not 3!!). I just want them only once in the near text

- I wouldn't do it for ALL words, only for those kind of words

- I would check in the same paragraph or maybe 10 (15, or 20) lines before and after the place.

2.- The objective behind "Do not join sentences with commas " is
simplicity. If you have a sentence with a single comma you might be
expressing two different things and divide them in two sentences might
be good. On the other hand, if you still want to keep your sentence
together this rule might signal that it might be a way of avoiding the
use of the coma and using some meaningful connector.
In any case, I agree that this rule is spotted several times in the
most text and TextLint users might feel reluctant to look into it.
We have planned to look into it.
But in many cases it has been quite useful for me.

Thanks for the explanantion Jorge.

Mariano

Cheers,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ok....I am using TextLint for all my papers now :)
>
> Few more things:
>
> 1) It would be awesome a rule that detects duplication of connectors in a
> near area. For example, if I use connectors like "However, Nevertheless,
> Hence, On the contrary, One the other hand, etc..."  it would be nice a rule
> that detects that you already use the same connector some lines before/after
> a specific one...
>
> 2) I don't understand the rule: "Do not join sentences with commas ".  Is
> this working well ?   I have these phrases for example:
>
>
> - To support automatic memory management, most object oriented systems are
> based on garbage collectors (GC) \cite{Jone96a}.
>
> - In class-based object-oriented languages, information about class usage is
> needed.
>
> - For this we use Distribution Map, a visualization showing spread and focus
> of properties across systems.
>
> I think the "comma" there are correct. Maybe I am wrong.
>
> Thanks
>
> mariano
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> So
>>
>> I have just sent you by private email the .tex.
>>
>>>
>>> 1) Could not reproduce
>>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>> 2)
>>>     2.a) Working on that
>>>     2.b) Could not reproduce
>>>
>>
>> me neither. Did you check if you are using a Set for the collection?
>>
>>>
>>> 3) It is hard to achieve, we still have it in the todo list.
>>
>> Yes, I imagined ;)
>>
>>>
>>> 4) Could not reproduce
>>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>> 5) Fixed
>>>
>>> 6) Checking
>>>
>>
>> excellent :)
>>
>>>
>>> It would be cool if we could have a look at your file so we can have a
>>> better way of debugging these issues.
>>>
>>
>> Done :)
>>
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>> > Hi Mariano,
>>> >
>>> > Thanks for trying TextLint out and for the feedback.
>>> >
>>> > We will look into your issues and try to figure out a solution.
>>> >
>>> > If you have a draft of your text with these occurrences please send it
>>> > to us. You can remove the text that is not relevant.
>>> >
>>> > Cheers,
>>> >
>>> > Jorge
>>> >
>>> > 2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
>>> >> Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk
>>> >> about
>>> >> TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some
>>> >> questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.
>>> >>
>>> >> 1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands.
>>> >> For
>>> >> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was
>>> >> detected
>>> >> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and
>>> >> ignore what
>>> >> it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>>> >>
>>> >> 2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad things
>>> >> happens:
>>> >>      2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing
>>> >> saving.
>>> >> The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be great
>>> >> if
>>> >> nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
>>> >>      2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules
>>> >> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by
>>> >> one, and
>>> >> suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that?
>>> >> using a
>>> >> simple OrderedCollection could help.
>>> >>
>>> >> 3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of characters),
>>> >> and DO
>>> >> NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems you
>>> >> keep
>>> >> the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are
>>> >> pointing
>>> >> to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are
>>> >> correct. I
>>> >> guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have a
>>> >> little
>>> >> hack to do and make it better.
>>> >>
>>> >> 4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me things
>>> >> I
>>> >> didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a ","
>>> >> (comma) :
>>> >>
>>> >> \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects}, it
>>> >> is
>>> >> almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >> 5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a
>>> >> lot, it
>>> >> weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot",
>>> >> it
>>> >> weakens the sentence"
>>> >> or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
>>> >> or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because sometimes
>>> >> the
>>> >> words are confused with the context. Or this one:
>>> >>
>>> >> "After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
>>> >> should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are allowed."
>>> >>
>>> >> 6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to
>>> >> ignore
>>> >> \fotenote{}
>>> >>
>>> >> 7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
>>> >>
>>> >> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>>> >>
>>> >> Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.
>>> >>
>>> >> thanks
>>> >>
>>> >> Mariano
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> _______________________________________________
>>> >> Pharo-project mailing list
>>> >> [hidden email]
>>> >> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Jorge Ressia
>>> > www.jorgeressia.com
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jorge Ressia
>>> www.jorgeressia.com
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Pharo-project mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>
>
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jorge Ressia
Ok, Done.

There is a new rule called TLConnectorRepetitionInParagraphRule, it is
going to be in the style by default.
It performs the analysis on each paragraph unit.

Cheers,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mariano,
>>
>> We are very happy that you found TextLint that useful. As you might
>> have noticed we fixed several of your reported issues and we are still
>> working on the remaining ones.
>
> yes, thanks a lot :)
>
>>
>> 1.- Not difficult. Could you specify how this rule would work? how
>> many sentences should we take into account? Perhaps a whole paragraph.
>> You might find the rule TLWordRepetitionInParagraphRule, which is
>> already in TextLint useful, it detects the repetition of words in a
>> paragraphs. If the Word is used more than 3 times then the rule fails.
>> This will include the connectors that you mentioned. If you required a
>> repetition rule a little more strict you can always use this rule as a
>> basis for defining your new rule. We will be more that happy to
>> integrate it :)
>
> Maybe the rule can be very similar to the one you say. My scenario is the
> following: several times I need connectors or things like:
> "However, In contrast to, In adddition, Furthermore, On the other hand,
> Still, Furthermore, Nevertheless, etc....".
> And then I need one of them, I usually have to check near that place where I
> need it, if I have already use one of them. I check in the same paragraph or
> just near.
>
> So a rule can be something like TLWordRepetitionInParagraphRule but:
>
> - I wouldn't like to repeated even twice (not 3!!). I just want them only
> once in the near text
>
> - I wouldn't do it for ALL words, only for those kind of words
>
> - I would check in the same paragraph or maybe 10 (15, or 20) lines before
> and after the place.
>
>
>>
>> 2.- The objective behind "Do not join sentences with commas " is
>> simplicity. If you have a sentence with a single comma you might be
>> expressing two different things and divide them in two sentences might
>> be good. On the other hand, if you still want to keep your sentence
>> together this rule might signal that it might be a way of avoiding the
>> use of the coma and using some meaningful connector.
>> In any case, I agree that this rule is spotted several times in the
>> most text and TextLint users might feel reluctant to look into it.
>> We have planned to look into it.
>> But in many cases it has been quite useful for me.
>>
>
> Thanks for the explanantion Jorge.
>
> Mariano
>
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Ok....I am using TextLint for all my papers now :)
>> >
>> > Few more things:
>> >
>> > 1) It would be awesome a rule that detects duplication of connectors in
>> > a
>> > near area. For example, if I use connectors like "However, Nevertheless,
>> > Hence, On the contrary, One the other hand, etc..."  it would be nice a
>> > rule
>> > that detects that you already use the same connector some lines
>> > before/after
>> > a specific one...
>> >
>> > 2) I don't understand the rule: "Do not join sentences with commas ".
>> > Is
>> > this working well ?   I have these phrases for example:
>> >
>> >
>> > - To support automatic memory management, most object oriented systems
>> > are
>> > based on garbage collectors (GC) \cite{Jone96a}.
>> >
>> > - In class-based object-oriented languages, information about class
>> > usage is
>> > needed.
>> >
>> > - For this we use Distribution Map, a visualization showing spread and
>> > focus
>> > of properties across systems.
>> >
>> > I think the "comma" there are correct. Maybe I am wrong.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > mariano
>> >
>> >
>> > On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>> >> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>> Hi,
>> >>>
>> >>> So
>> >>
>> >> I have just sent you by private email the .tex.
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 1) Could not reproduce
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> Should be reproducable with my .tex
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 2)
>> >>>     2.a) Working on that
>> >>>     2.b) Could not reproduce
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> me neither. Did you check if you are using a Set for the collection?
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 3) It is hard to achieve, we still have it in the todo list.
>> >>
>> >> Yes, I imagined ;)
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 4) Could not reproduce
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 5) Fixed
>> >>>
>> >>> 6) Checking
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> excellent :)
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> It would be cool if we could have a look at your file so we can have a
>> >>> better way of debugging these issues.
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> Done :)
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> Thanks
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>> >>> wrote:
>> >>> > Hi Mariano,
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Thanks for trying TextLint out and for the feedback.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > We will look into your issues and try to figure out a solution.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > If you have a draft of your text with these occurrences please send
>> >>> > it
>> >>> > to us. You can remove the text that is not relevant.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Cheers,
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Jorge
>> >>> >
>> >>> > 2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
>> >>> >> Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk
>> >>> >> about
>> >>> >> TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some
>> >>> >> questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands.
>> >>> >> For
>> >>> >> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was
>> >>> >> detected
>> >>> >> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and
>> >>> >> ignore what
>> >>> >> it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad
>> >>> >> things
>> >>> >> happens:
>> >>> >>      2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing
>> >>> >> saving.
>> >>> >> The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be
>> >>> >> great
>> >>> >> if
>> >>> >> nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
>> >>> >>      2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules
>> >>> >> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by
>> >>> >> one, and
>> >>> >> suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that?
>> >>> >> using a
>> >>> >> simple OrderedCollection could help.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of
>> >>> >> characters),
>> >>> >> and DO
>> >>> >> NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems
>> >>> >> you
>> >>> >> keep
>> >>> >> the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are
>> >>> >> pointing
>> >>> >> to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are
>> >>> >> correct. I
>> >>> >> guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have
>> >>> >> a
>> >>> >> little
>> >>> >> hack to do and make it better.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me
>> >>> >> things
>> >>> >> I
>> >>> >> didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a ","
>> >>> >> (comma) :
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects},
>> >>> >> it
>> >>> >> is
>> >>> >> almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....
>> >>> >
>> >>> >
>> >>> >> 5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a
>> >>> >> lot, it
>> >>> >> weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a
>> >>> >> lot",
>> >>> >> it
>> >>> >> weakens the sentence"
>> >>> >> or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
>> >>> >> or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because
>> >>> >> sometimes
>> >>> >> the
>> >>> >> words are confused with the context. Or this one:
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> "After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
>> >>> >> should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are
>> >>> >> allowed."
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to
>> >>> >> ignore
>> >>> >> \fotenote{}
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> thanks
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Mariano
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >>> >> Pharo-project mailing list
>> >>> >> [hidden email]
>> >>> >> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >
>> >>> >
>> >>> >
>> >>> > --
>> >>> > Jorge Ressia
>> >>> > www.jorgeressia.com
>> >>> >
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> --
>> >>> Jorge Ressia
>> >>> www.jorgeressia.com
>> >>>
>> >>> _______________________________________________
>> >>> Pharo-project mailing list
>> >>> [hidden email]
>> >>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Jorge Ressia
>> www.jorgeressia.com
>
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, Done.

There is a new rule called TLConnectorRepetitionInParagraphRule, it is
going to be in the style by default.
It performs the analysis on each paragraph unit.

Excellent. I have just updated, thanks Jorge :)

Last comment, the File Dialog to open the directory is TOO small. And it doesn't seem even be ablo to resize it and make it bigger.  I tried to take a look but I get lost, sorry.

Cheers

Mariano

Cheers,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mariano,
>>
>> We are very happy that you found TextLint that useful. As you might
>> have noticed we fixed several of your reported issues and we are still
>> working on the remaining ones.
>
> yes, thanks a lot :)
>
>>
>> 1.- Not difficult. Could you specify how this rule would work? how
>> many sentences should we take into account? Perhaps a whole paragraph.
>> You might find the rule TLWordRepetitionInParagraphRule, which is
>> already in TextLint useful, it detects the repetition of words in a
>> paragraphs. If the Word is used more than 3 times then the rule fails.
>> This will include the connectors that you mentioned. If you required a
>> repetition rule a little more strict you can always use this rule as a
>> basis for defining your new rule. We will be more that happy to
>> integrate it :)
>
> Maybe the rule can be very similar to the one you say. My scenario is the
> following: several times I need connectors or things like:
> "However, In contrast to, In adddition, Furthermore, On the other hand,
> Still, Furthermore, Nevertheless, etc....".
> And then I need one of them, I usually have to check near that place where I
> need it, if I have already use one of them. I check in the same paragraph or
> just near.
>
> So a rule can be something like TLWordRepetitionInParagraphRule but:
>
> - I wouldn't like to repeated even twice (not 3!!). I just want them only
> once in the near text
>
> - I wouldn't do it for ALL words, only for those kind of words
>
> - I would check in the same paragraph or maybe 10 (15, or 20) lines before
> and after the place.
>
>
>>
>> 2.- The objective behind "Do not join sentences with commas " is
>> simplicity. If you have a sentence with a single comma you might be
>> expressing two different things and divide them in two sentences might
>> be good. On the other hand, if you still want to keep your sentence
>> together this rule might signal that it might be a way of avoiding the
>> use of the coma and using some meaningful connector.
>> In any case, I agree that this rule is spotted several times in the
>> most text and TextLint users might feel reluctant to look into it.
>> We have planned to look into it.
>> But in many cases it has been quite useful for me.
>>
>
> Thanks for the explanantion Jorge.
>
> Mariano
>
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>> > Ok....I am using TextLint for all my papers now :)
>> >
>> > Few more things:
>> >
>> > 1) It would be awesome a rule that detects duplication of connectors in
>> > a
>> > near area. For example, if I use connectors like "However, Nevertheless,
>> > Hence, On the contrary, One the other hand, etc..."  it would be nice a
>> > rule
>> > that detects that you already use the same connector some lines
>> > before/after
>> > a specific one...
>> >
>> > 2) I don't understand the rule: "Do not join sentences with commas ".
>> > Is
>> > this working well ?   I have these phrases for example:
>> >
>> >
>> > - To support automatic memory management, most object oriented systems
>> > are
>> > based on garbage collectors (GC) \cite{Jone96a}.
>> >
>> > - In class-based object-oriented languages, information about class
>> > usage is
>> > needed.
>> >
>> > - For this we use Distribution Map, a visualization showing spread and
>> > focus
>> > of properties across systems.
>> >
>> > I think the "comma" there are correct. Maybe I am wrong.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > mariano
>> >
>> >
>> > On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>> >> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>> Hi,
>> >>>
>> >>> So
>> >>
>> >> I have just sent you by private email the .tex.
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 1) Could not reproduce
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 2)
>> >>>     2.a) Working on that
>> >>>     2.b) Could not reproduce
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> me neither. Did you check if you are using a Set for the collection?
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 3) It is hard to achieve, we still have it in the todo list.
>> >>
>> >> Yes, I imagined ;)
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 4) Could not reproduce
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> 5) Fixed
>> >>>
>> >>> 6) Checking
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> excellent :)
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> It would be cool if we could have a look at your file so we can have a
>> >>> better way of debugging these issues.
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> Done :)
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> Thanks
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
>> >>> wrote:
>> >>> > Hi Mariano,
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Thanks for trying TextLint out and for the feedback.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > We will look into your issues and try to figure out a solution.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > If you have a draft of your text with these occurrences please send
>> >>> > it
>> >>> > to us. You can remove the text that is not relevant.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Cheers,
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Jorge
>> >>> >
>> >>> > 2010/9/2 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
>> >>> >> Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk
>> >>> >> about
>> >>> >> TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some
>> >>> >> questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands.
>> >>> >> For
>> >>> >> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was
>> >>> >> detected
>> >>> >> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and
>> >>> >> ignore what
>> >>> >> it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad
>> >>> >> things
>> >>> >> happens:
>> >>> >>      2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing
>> >>> >> saving.
>> >>> >> The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be
>> >>> >> great
>> >>> >> if
>> >>> >> nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
>> >>> >>      2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules
>> >>> >> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by
>> >>> >> one, and
>> >>> >> suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that?
>> >>> >> using a
>> >>> >> simple OrderedCollection could help.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of
>> >>> >> characters),
>> >>> >> and DO
>> >>> >> NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems
>> >>> >> you
>> >>> >> keep
>> >>> >> the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are
>> >>> >> pointing
>> >>> >> to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are
>> >>> >> correct. I
>> >>> >> guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you have
>> >>> >> a
>> >>> >> little
>> >>> >> hack to do and make it better.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me
>> >>> >> things
>> >>> >> I
>> >>> >> didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a ","
>> >>> >> (comma) :
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects},
>> >>> >> it
>> >>> >> is
>> >>> >> almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....
>> >>> >
>> >>> >
>> >>> >> 5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a
>> >>> >> lot, it
>> >>> >> weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a
>> >>> >> lot",
>> >>> >> it
>> >>> >> weakens the sentence"
>> >>> >> or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
>> >>> >> or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because
>> >>> >> sometimes
>> >>> >> the
>> >>> >> words are confused with the context. Or this one:
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> "After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
>> >>> >> should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are
>> >>> >> allowed."
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to
>> >>> >> ignore
>> >>> >> \fotenote{}
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> 7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> thanks
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Mariano
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >>> >> Pharo-project mailing list
>> >>> >> [hidden email]
>> >>> >> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >
>> >>> >
>> >>> >
>> >>> > --
>> >>> > Jorge Ressia
>> >>> > www.jorgeressia.com
>> >>> >
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> --
>> >>> Jorge Ressia
>> >>> www.jorgeressia.com
>> >>>
>> >>> _______________________________________________
>> >>> Pharo-project mailing list
>> >>> [hidden email]
>> >>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Jorge Ressia
>> www.jorgeressia.com
>
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck
In reply to this post by Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

\authorinfo{
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
\maketitle

\authorinfo{
     Luc Fabresse\affEMD
}{
\maketitle

Hi.  TextLint is being used now even for non-smalltalkers :)
Here my coworker is using it for his papers. THe problem he had, is the same as mine. Without trying to do it, we put accents characters like é or è or things like that in the TextLint pane. I don't know why but TextLint starts to loop and writes all those characters (for example É√ɬ) a lot of times.  For example, the file of my friend, went to 5MB!!!

I know this is not TextLint fault, and probably Pharo, but avoiding this would be great.

Cheers

Mariano

thanks

mariano

thanks

Mariano

Reply | Threaded
|

Jorge Ressia
Hi,

We did a change in the way the files are opened.
We could not reproduce the same issue but we could manage to reproduce
other encoding issues.
So, please try your file again and let us know.

Cheers,

2010/9/30 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

>
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>>
>> Sorry, I forgot another bug. A piece of my latex is like this:
>>
>> \authorinfo{
>>     Mariano Martinez Peck\affINRIA\affEMD \and
>>      Noury Bouraqadi\affEMD \and
>>      Marcus Denker\affINRIA \and
>>      St\'ephane Ducasse\affINRIA \and
>>      Luc Fabresse\affEMD
>> }{
>>     $^1$RMoD Project-Team, Inria Lille--Nord Europe / Universit\'e Lille 1
>> \\
>>     $^2$Universit\'e Lille Nord de France, Ecole des Mines de Douai
>> }{[hidden email],
>> \{stephane.ducasse,marcus.denker\}@inria.fr,\\\{noury.bouraqadi,luc.fabresse\}@mines-douai.fr}
>> \maketitle
>>
>>
>> I don't know why...but once I saved the file, the image "frezzed" for a
>> long time, and then, if finished and that part was replaced by this:
>>
>>
>> \authorinfo{
>> }{
>>     $^1$RMoD Project-Team, Inria Lille--Nord Europe /
>> Université
>> de Lille 1 \\
>> }{[hidden email],
>> \{stephane.ducasse,marcus.denker\}@inria.fr,\\\{noury.bouraqadi,luc.fabresse\}@mines-douai.fr}
>> \maketitle
>>
>
> Hi.  TextLint is being used now even for non-smalltalkers :)
> Here my coworker is using it for his papers. THe problem he had, is the same
> as mine. Without trying to do it, we put accents characters like é or è or
> things like that in the TextLint pane. I don't know why but TextLint starts
> to loop and writes all those characters (for example É√ɬ) a lot of times.
> For example, the file of my friend, went to 5MB!!!
>
> I know this is not TextLint fault, and probably Pharo, but avoiding this
> would be great.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>
>
>
>
>>
>> So...it seems something related to encoding...but no idea...
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> mariano
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
>>>
>>> Hi. First, please let me know if this is the correct place to talk about
>>> TextLint. I've just used for one paper I am writing and I have some
>>> questions/feedback. I am using the one click image.
>>>
>>> 1) The "An Rule" could be a little more smart and detects commands. For
>>> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was detected
>>> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and ignore what
>>> it surrounded by {} would be nice for this rule.
>>>
>>> 2) When I edit the code inside TextLint and I save it, two bad things
>>> happens:
>>>      2.a)  I lost focus of the text, as it moves when it finishing
>>> saving. The line I edited goes to the end of the text area. It would be
>>> great if nothing moves nor to loose focus when saving.
>>>      2.b) sometimes (I cannot reproduce) the order of the rules
>>> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by one, and
>>> suddenly they are re-ordered. Maybe you are using a Set for that? using a
>>> simple OrderedCollection could help.
>>>
>>> 3) If you edit the text (and it differs in the amount of characters), and
>>> DO NOT save it, the following color highlighting are moved. It seems you
>>> keep the position in the file, and until it is saved, rules results are
>>> pointing to "unupdated" file. Of course, when I save the file, they are
>>> correct. I guess this is from a performance point of view, but maybe you
>>> have a little hack to do and make it better.
>>>
>>> 4) The rule "no white space before punctuation mark" showed me things I
>>> didn't understand. For example, it says this line there is a "," (comma) :
>>>
>>> \item[ Shared object ]   In the case of the \emph{shared objects}, it is
>>> almost the same as in the \emph{inner objects}. An .....
>>>
>>> 5) Rules comments clearer. For example, when you say "Avoid using a lot,
>>> it weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot", it
>>> weakens the sentence"
>>> or "Avoid using *a lot*, it weakens the sentence"
>>> or something to clearly mark the words not to use. Because sometimes the
>>> words are confused with the context. Or this one:
>>>
>>> "After an only words beginning with a vowel are allowed. "
>>> should be "After "an" only words beginning with a vowel are allowed."
>>>
>>> 6) For the rules of long sentences/paragraph it would be nice to ignore
>>> \fotenote{}
>>>
>>> 7) Maybe this link is of interest for you:
>>> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>>>
>>> Apart from all these things, the tool is very useful and I like it.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Mariano
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> [hidden email]
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi all,
we did some modifications to the TextLint interface to address some of your requests:

- now the wizard panel to select the file is bigger and resizable.
- The selection of the style is embedded into the result panel below the file list

Cheers,

Fabrizio

2010/10/1 Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>
Hi,

other encoding issues.

Cheers,

>
>
>>
>>
>> \authorinfo{
>> }{
>> \\
>> }{[hidden email],
>> \maketitle
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> \authorinfo{
>> }{
>> Université
>> de Lille 1 \\
>> }{[hidden email],
>> \maketitle
>>
>
>
> would be great.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>
>
>
>
>>
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> mariano
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> example, in my latex I have " an \emph{inner object}"  and that was detected
>>> by the rule, althought I shouldn't. So...detecting the slash and ignore what
>>>
>>> happens:
>>> changes...and this is not good because I was going in order, one by one, and
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> it weakens the sentence"  It would be better to put "Avoid using "a lot", it
>>>
>>>
>>> \fotenote{}
>>>
>>> http://matt.might.net/articles/shell-scripts-for-passive-voice-weasel-words-duplicates/
>>>
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Mariano
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> [hidden email]
>

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks Fabrizio and Jorge. Right now I have no time at all, but I promise that for my next paper writing/revision I will check all that :)

Thanks a lot

mariano

2010/10/20 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
Hi all,
we did some modifications to the TextLint interface to address some of your requests:

- now the wizard panel to select the file is bigger and resizable.
- The selection of the style is embedded into the result panel below the file list

Cheers,

Fabrizio

2010/10/1 Jorge Ressia <[hidden email]>

Hi,

other encoding issues.

Cheers,

>
>
>>
>>
>> \authorinfo{
>> }{
>> \\
>> }{[hidden email],
>> \maketitle
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> \authorinfo{
>> }{
>> Université
>> de Lille 1 \\
>> }{[hidden email],
>> \maketitle
>>
>
>
> would be great.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>
>
>
>
>>
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> mariano
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> happens:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> \fotenote{}
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Mariano
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> [hidden email]