Textmate support

SeanTAllen
I started work on a textmate bundle for Redline a couple weeks back.

It has a decent foundation there but needs some loving around recognizing keyword method signatures and adding commands.

If you would be interested in contributing or giving it a spin:

-Sean-

Re: Textmate support

Steven! Ragnarök
On 12/17/11 3:04 AM, Sean Allen wrote:

> I started work on a textmate bundle for Redline a couple weeks back.
>
> It has a decent foundation there but needs some loving around
> recognizing keyword method signatures and adding commands.
>
> If you would be interested in contributing or giving it a spin:
>
> https://github.com/redline-smalltalk/redline-smalltalk.tmbundle
>
> -Sean-

Sean,

It might also be cool to test compatibility of the Bundle with Redcar, a
free and open source Textmate clone written in JRuby. I find it to be
the best editor (free or otherwise) for new programmers just getting
started. I can also help test compatibility.

Redcar homepage: http://redcareditor.com
Redcar github: https://github.com/redcar/redcar

--
Steven! Ragnarök
T 408 256 0278
[hidden email]
http://nuclearsandwich.com

Re: Textmate support

Robert Roland
On Windows, Notepad++ does a pretty decent job of highlighting Redline syntax without any additional work.  There's a Smalltalk syntax in its default installation.
On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:18 AM, "Steven! Ragnarök" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/17/11 3:04 AM, Sean Allen wrote:
I started work on a textmate bundle for Redline a couple weeks back.

It has a decent foundation there but needs some loving around
recognizing keyword method signatures and adding commands.

If you would be interested in contributing or giving it a spin:

https://github.com/redline-smalltalk/redline-smalltalk.tmbundle

-Sean-

Sean,

It might also be cool to test compatibility of the Bundle with Redcar, a free and open source Textmate clone written in JRuby. I find it to be the best editor (free or otherwise) for new programmers just getting started. I can also help test compatibility.

Redcar homepage: http://redcareditor.com
Redcar github: https://github.com/redcar/redcar

--
Steven! Ragnarök
T <a href="tel:408%20256%200278" target="_blank" value="+14082560278">408 256 0278
[hidden email]
http://nuclearsandwich.com

Re: Textmate support

SeanTAllen
On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM, "Steven! Ragnarök" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/17/11 3:04 AM, Sean Allen wrote:
I started work on a textmate bundle for Redline a couple weeks back.

It has a decent foundation there but needs some loving around
recognizing keyword method signatures and adding commands.

If you would be interested in contributing or giving it a spin:

https://github.com/redline-smalltalk/redline-smalltalk.tmbundle

-Sean-

Sean,

It might also be cool to test compatibility of the Bundle with Redcar, a free and open source Textmate clone written in JRuby. I find it to be the best editor (free or otherwise) for new programmers just getting started. I can also help test compatibility.

Redcar homepage: http://redcareditor.com
Redcar github: https://github.com/redcar/redcar

Does anyone have Redcar installed? Can they give it a try.
I can say that it works well with Sublime as well.

I don't know much about Sublime/Textmate compat outside of syntax highlighting. When I start adding a few commands like 'run via stic', I'll find out.

That won't be happening for a while though unless someone wants to take that on.