Thank you

Hilaire Fernandes
Hello people,

A small note to say DrGeo is doing great progresses in term of features,
usability and fun. I am working regularly with teachers from my school
and elsewhere to develop new features based on their needs.
The next release will be in December with a lot of new cool small features.

This is nice for Pharo and Smalltalk as well.

To document DrGeo, I am doing regularly screencast (now in Enlgish) in
the DrGeo channel at Dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/group/drgeo

Thanks for your helps.

Hilaire

PS: I really have fun programming DrGeo with Pharo Smalltalk

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Thank you

abergel
DrGeo is really impressive. I played with the iPad version and wow!

Alexandre

On 15 Nov 2011, at 13:59, Tudor Girba wrote:

> It's great to see this nice product catching on!
>
> Doru
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> A small note to say DrGeo is doing great progresses in term of features,
> usability and fun. I am working regularly with teachers from my school
> and elsewhere to develop new features based on their needs.
> The next release will be in December with a lot of new cool small features.
>
> This is nice for Pharo and Smalltalk as well.
>
> To document DrGeo, I am doing regularly screencast (now in Enlgish) in
> the DrGeo channel at Dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/group/drgeo
>
> Thanks for your helps.
>
> Hilaire
>
> PS: I really have fun programming DrGeo with Pharo Smalltalk
>
> --
> Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Thank you

Gary Chambers-4
Looks good! Go Hillaire!

Regards, Gary

> A small note to say DrGeo is doing great progresses in term of features,
> usability and fun. I am working regularly with teachers from my school
> and elsewhere to develop new features based on their needs.
> The next release will be in December with a lot of new cool small
> features.
>
> This is nice for Pharo and Smalltalk as well.
>
> To document DrGeo, I am doing regularly screencast (now in Enlgish) in
> the DrGeo channel at Dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/group/drgeo
>
> Thanks for your helps.
>
> Hilaire
>
> PS: I really have fun programming DrGeo with Pharo Smalltalk
>
> --
> Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Re: Thank you

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Yes, thank you for building such a nice application on top of Pharo.

Really impressive and an important idea as well.

Sven

On 15 Nov 2011, at 17:23, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> A small note to say DrGeo is doing great progresses in term of features,
> usability and fun. I am working regularly with teachers from my school
> and elsewhere to develop new features based on their needs.
> The next release will be in December with a lot of new cool small features.
>
> This is nice for Pharo and Smalltalk as well.
>
> To document DrGeo, I am doing regularly screencast (now in Enlgish) in
> the DrGeo channel at Dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/group/drgeo
>
> Thanks for your helps.
>
> Hilaire
>
> PS: I really have fun programming DrGeo with Pharo Smalltalk
>
> --
> Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Re: Thank you

thanks for the update Hilaire.

Right now time is quite scarce for me  but we will come back :)