Thank you

Holger Kleinsorgen
Hello,

kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my first ESUG a lot.
Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

Re: Thank you

NiallRoss
Dear David, Tim, Stephane, Luc, Jordi, Damien and all others who helped,
    + 1 to what Holger said.  As a former organiser, I know how much
must be done behind the scenes so that we can just turn up and have it
all happen for us.

          See you next year
             Niall Ross

Holger Kleinsorgen wrote:

>Hello,
>
>kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
>first ESUG a lot.
>Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

Re: Thank you

Jean-François LEFEVRE-3
Yes ! Thank you all for this great week !!!

Holger Kleinsorgen wrote:

Hello,

kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
first ESUG a lot. Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

Jean-François LEFEVRE
Directeur Technique
[hidden email]
06.80.38.01.29

Re: Thank you

Tudor Girba-2
I too would like to thank the organizers and participants!

I was away from the conference for 5 years, but this year you reinforced the reasons why I missed it.

Cheers,
Tudor

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Holger Kleinsorgen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
first ESUG a lot.
Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Thank you

Alexandre Bergel-5
Thanks to you all for the excellent feedback and encouragement you gave to our students.
It has been a fantastic week!

Alexandre

On Aug 26, 2014, at 8:39 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I too would like to thank the organizers and participants!
>
> I was away from the conference for 5 years, but this year you reinforced the reasons why I missed it.
>
> Cheers,
> Tudor
>

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Holger Kleinsorgen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
> first ESUG a lot.
> Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Thank you

Leandro Caniglia-2
Many thanks to you Alex, for the work you are doing in Chile and Bolivia, and for teaching Smalltalk at the University.

We’ve arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces. Carl Sagan 1995.

leandro caniglia ph.d. | chief technologist | caesar systems | accelerate confidently

[hidden email] | t: +1.281.598.8810 +1.281.617.2972 +54.11.4389.0126 blog.caesarsystems.com | www.caesarsystems.com

http://www.linkedin.com/company/caesar-systems gplus.to/PetroVR https://www.facebook.com/PetroVRSoftware twitter.com/PetroVRSoftware

This message and any attached documents contain information from Caesar Systems LLC that may be confidential/trade secret and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or use this information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by reply e-mail and then delete this message.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks to you all for the excellent feedback and encouragement you gave to our students.
It has been a fantastic week!

Alexandre

On Aug 26, 2014, at 8:39 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I too would like to thank the organizers and participants!
>
> I was away from the conference for 5 years, but this year you reinforced the reasons why I missed it.
>
> Cheers,
> Tudor
>

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Holger Kleinsorgen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
> first ESUG a lot.
> Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Thank you

NiallRoss
Dear Tudor,

> I too would like to thank the organizers and participants!
>
> I was away from the conference for 5 years, but this year you
> reinforced the reasons why I missed it.

Thanks to your first sentence, I know what your second meant - despite
the subtle ambiguity of its final verb :-)

(You've been caught by one of the double-meanings of English. :-) )

I enjoyed your talk.

             Yours lightheartedly
                   Niall Ross

Re: Thank you

thanks Holger
ESUG is always a challenge :)
And this is a nice place to get energy about Smalltalk :)

> Hello,
>
> kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
> first ESUG a lot.
> Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

Re: Thank you

Igor Stasenko
Yes, ESUG bolstered me with lots of positive charge..
now i need to spend it wisely :)

On 27 August 2014 23:00, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks Holger
ESUG is always a challenge :)
And this is a nice place to get energy about Smalltalk :)

> Hello,
>
> kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
> first ESUG a lot.
> Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Thank you

Luc Fabresse

Yes, ESUG bolstered me with lots of positive charge..
now i need to spend it wisely :)

I really like these kind of messages.
Thank you all.
It makes me feel that all the organization energy has not been lost ;-)

Luc

On 27 August 2014 23:00, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks Holger
ESUG is always a challenge :)
And this is a nice place to get energy about Smalltalk :)

> Hello,
>
> kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I enjoyed my
> first ESUG a lot.
> Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Thank you

Andres Valloud-4
Correct! LOL

On 8/28/14 5:06 , Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Yes, ESUG bolstered me with lots of positive charge..
> now i need to spend it wisely :)
>

> On 27 August 2014 23:00, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     thanks Holger
>     ESUG is always a challenge :)
>     And this is a nice place to get energy about Smalltalk :)
>

>      > Hello,
>      >
>      > kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I
>     enjoyed my
>      > first ESUG a lot.
>      > Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.
>      >
>      >
>      >
>      > --
>     http://forum.world.st/Thank-you-tp4774836.html
>      > Sent from the ESUG mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>      >
>      > Esug-list mailing list
>      > http://lists.esug.org/mailman/listinfo/esug-list_lists.esug.org

> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: Thank you

Tudor Girba-2
:)

Doru

<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

    thanks Holger
    ESUG is always a challenge :)
    And this is a nice place to get energy about Smalltalk :)

     > Hello,
     >
     > kudos to the organizers & participants of this greate event, I
    enjoyed my
     > first ESUG a lot.
     > Lots of interesting stuff from the past, present and future.

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Thank you

Thomas, Arden
+1

Thank you to all the organizers for their hard work and efforts for this conference.

We always enjoy it!

Regards

   Arden

Arden Thomas