Thanks Danny :)

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I can tell you that seeing this letter in my mailbox was ***really*** cool.
Thanks danny this is a great license agreement.

PharoStamp720dpi.png (226K) Download Attachment

Re: Thanks Danny :)

Danny Chan
Am Montag, 4. Januar 2010 20:24:34 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:
> Hi guys
>
> I can tell you that seeing this letter in my mailbox was ***really*** cool.
> Thanks danny this is a great license agreement.
>
> Stef

Glad that you liked it, it is my favourite stamp, too.

Danny

Re: Thanks Danny :)

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Which reminds me, I almost thought you'd made a sponsorship deal with
the airport in Brest when I left ESUG, there was a shop there with
lighthouses on _everything_!
Though the Confit de Canard-boxes were tempting, I ended up just buying
a deck of cards :)

Cheers,
Henry

On 04.01.2010 20:51, Danny Chan wrote:

> Am Montag, 4. Januar 2010 20:24:34 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I can tell you that seeing this letter in my mailbox was ***really*** cool.
>> Thanks danny this is a great license agreement.
>>
>> Stef
>>

> Glad that you liked it, it is my favourite stamp, too.
>
> Danny

Re: Thanks Danny :)

Stéphane Ducasse
> Which reminds me, I almost thought you'd made a sponsorship deal with
> the airport in Brest when I left ESUG, there was a shop there with
> lighthouses on _everything_!

Apparently there are some lighthouses around brest.
Did you ever see the movie on the tempest sent by samuel

> Though the Confit de Canard-boxes were tempting, I ended up just buying
> a deck of cards :)

I would have taken the other with caramel au beurre sale. :)

this brings me to the next point we could have a pharo goodies shop (like the one I
did for Squeak and the squeakfoundation). With mugs and others.
Does anybody interested in managing one at cafepress or better?

Re: Thanks Danny :)

Stéphane Ducasse
I just did a 2400 dpi scan and I can use it as desktop => 29 Mb image
but this cool on my 30 inches screen.

I will put this file on the inria web site for other lighhouse stamp lovers.

Re: Thanks Danny :)

Stéphane Ducasse
I put the stamp into
        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299
        I will add the mp4 (apparently it did not make it).

Re: Thanks Danny :)

Mariano Martinez Peck
Stef is not laying. Right now I am seeing Stef lesson at Ecole de Mines and I swear that in his presentation (he is projecting his notebook) he has the picture scanned as wallscreen.