Thanks for all the infrastructure!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Once I got the hang of the new `amber init` plus `grunt [devel|deploy]` process, I am struck by how beautifully simple it is to setup an Amber project, especially compared to the first time I played with Amber. Specifically, I find it especially uplifting that I can easily have one index.html for development and deployment :) All I did was put a little raw JS check whether 'isDev=true" is in the url query to decide whether to load Helios...

So, thanks :)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Thanks for all the infrastructure!

Herby Vojčík

Dňa 15. júna 2015 23:16:47 CEST používateľ "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> napísal:
> Once I got the hang of the new `amber init` plus `grunt
> [devel|deploy]`
> process, I am struck by how beautifully simple it is to setup an Amber
> project, especially compared to the first time I played with Amber.
> Specifically, I find it especially uplifting that I can easily have
> one
> index.html for development and deployment :) All I did was put a

That was the plan. ;-)

> little raw
> JS check whether 'isDev=true" is in the url query to decide whether to
> load
> Helios...

Before the api loader dialog, when I wanted to know if I am in devel mode, I just checked window.location.port. Not 80? Devel. Otherwise production.

> So, thanks :)

YW.