Thanks for he TDD improvement!

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

this is super cool to get tests refreshed in nautilus when we define
the method in the debugger. I was always bored when I do demo to have
the rerun the tests.

TX because this is super cool
We should continue to improve the user experience in Pharo.

Re: Thanks for he TDD improvement!

Denis Kudriashov
Hi

this is super cool to get tests refreshed in nautilus when we define
the method in the debugger. I was always bored when I do demo to have
the rerun the tests.

TX because this is super cool
We should continue to improve the user experience in Pharo.

Yes, every little thing leads to big improvement. We should repeat it every day :). I was annoyed by this issue all the time but not force myself to fix it.

Re: Thanks for he TDD improvement!

Stephane Ducasse-3
Yes we should fix what get on our way.
The next item is the bad widget for selecting a package taht we all hate.