Thanks for the Overview Pyramid

pascal.vollmer
To whoever implemented the Overview Pyramid in moose: thank you indeed! I like the book "Object-Oriented Metrics in Practice" and I am happy to recommend it by giving a demo on real code.
Kind regards,
Pascal

Pascal Vollmer
Email: [hidden email]

Re: Thanks for the Overview Pyramid

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks, Pascal!

The original author is Cyrille Delaunay.

I am glad to see you are still interested. If you need help setting up demos, just let us know.

Cheers,
Doru

On 19 Dec 2011, at 00:01, [hidden email] wrote:

> To whoever implemented the Overview Pyramid in moose: thank you indeed! I like the book "Object-Oriented Metrics in Practice" and I am happy to recommend it by giving a demo on real code.
> Kind regards,
> Pascal
>
> Pascal Vollmer
> Email: [hidden email]

www.tudorgirba.com

"We can create beautiful models in a vacuum.
But, to get them effective we have to deal with the inconvenience of reality."